Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^ ah omg have fun!

thank you! :hug:

i can't wait to see them again & zac beasting it, haha. it would be awesome if they play careful.

same for me! :willy_nilly: :hyper: :willy_nilly:

:mrgreen:

this is going to be incredible. i'm so looking forward for this! haha

aaah same here.

When are you seeing them? since we're country neighbours. haha.

that's awesome!

well, I'm seeing them on the 6th december in cologne. according to your sig your going on the 8th? two days after me, haha!

I hope they don't change the setlist too much.

me neither, haha. the setlist is pretty awesome, i really hope they'll play the intro and the miracle outro. not forgetting careful ;-)

yeah, i know... i hope i'll be there early enough!

I WANT A GOOD SIGHT! :shifty:

yeah that would be pretty awesome!

i'm will be there at 08:00 in the morning :shifty:

question; at the merch tabel do they only take cash? or can you pay with visa?

At least Visa Electron was possible at the merch table for the last two gigs I've seen in Helsinki's Ice Hall. I can't say how it works in other cities, but there's a good chance it's available for you as well. :)

19 days indeed :shifty: Can I get excited already?

Last night was AMAZING! For sure the best Paramore show I've been to so far.

They were doing a signing at Best Buy before which I couldn't make it to, and I had seats up in the balcony, so, I decided to stay out behind the venue where I figured the band would come in through to get inside. They pulled up in a car and got out, but since they had a meet and greet to do in 5 minutes they had to get in right away. They all stopped to say hi for a minute, but I didn't get any pictures with them.

I waited out after the show for about 2 hours and I met Zac and Taylor but couldn't get a picture with Taylor. :/

Josh got on the bus within like 30 minutes after and didn't come out, no one saw Jeremy after so I have no idea where he went, and I think Hayley was on the bus. I didn't see her get on and I got out RIGHT after, so she had to of run right out. Towards the end Will told us to leave because apparently Hayley was still on the phone and they were leaving in 20 minutes.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

But here's my picture with Zac! I look horrible so I apologize for that.

Picture011-1.jpg