Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

The Dutch gig is sold out Joan, so unless you're willing to pay ALOT of money..
Yeah so I though :D Those are so expensive gotta say haha... maybe i could find some tickets anyways... Well let's see it's not that important anyways i was just thinking:mrgreen:

I think it's sold out Joan, not sure though.
Yep i though so but gotta try it anyways haha =)

Joan use google "Paramore concert tickets netherlands 2009" there have to appear some sites :)
Started searching thanks! :D

Bahaha, Hayley was sooo cute when they brought the microphone out.

She couldnt believe she was singing into an Opry mic. God, she was so adorably nervous and excited. All of them were really. Taylor seemed like he was about to cry during the meet and greet because he was sooooo nervous.

The Only Exception made me cry.

Oh, and it was really funny watching all of Paramore's family during the show because basically the whole section in front of me was Paramore's friends and family. They were so into it. I saw Zac's girlfriend... she is so obnoxiously pretty. lol. And then Johnamore was up in the balcony with Taylor Swift. lol. At one point in the night Papa Farro came down my aisle and turned around really quickly and hit me in the face with his jacket. It was hilarious.

Did nobody tell her Beyoncé caused one of the best commotions of all time?

Obviously not.

hahahahah omg.

sometimes i dont think some people realize how famous they are.

Seriously, it was ridiculous. She was getting mobbed by everyone. I was just sitting in my seat laughing sooooo hard.

Hayley kept pointing at her. And Josh was laughing at her throughout the whole show.

I loved seeing Josh so happy. He was smiling the most I'd ever seen at that show, despite how beyond nervous he was. They were all so cute at the meet and greet because they were just talking about how ridiculously nervous they were. Taylor especially. God, I wanted to hug him and tell him he was going to be amazing. But not hugs allowed. I did tell him he was a brilliant guitarist though and that I had a ton of faith in him and he thanked me like 5 times.