rate how awesome they were on a scale from 1-5, 5 being best  

1 member has voted

1. 1. rate how awesome they were on a scale from 1-5, 5 being best

^ yeah mann, i miss em too =[

ah well, they must be fucked.

shattered & that.

uh, yeah - i've seen em once.

and i voted 5, cos they were just amazinggg =D

and they played at a teensy place too, so that made it even better.

I have seen them twice. The first time was at Simple Plan (where I first heard of them) and then this last Friday. I took work off just to go see them and I would take off work anyday to go see them again. I want them to come back soon. If not, I might just have to do a little traveling...

Welllll being as it is Im kinda a late fan, March was when I finally got into them and its good they got sick when they got here or I woulda kicked myself. On school weeks I cant make DC and MD trips but I can certainly make the warped trips over the summer. I guess I will first see them at warped. Either Raleigh or Orlando or Jacksonville, my dad hasn't made up his mind of which one would be good to fit into the vacation schedule. And I hope to see them again when/if they tour this fall. I don't really hate you guys but seeing people with 3+ times seeing them makes me sick D:

Welllll being as it is Im kinda a late fan, March was when I finally got into them and its good they got sick when they got here or I woulda kicked myself. On school weeks I cant make DC and MD trips but I can certainly make the warped trips over the summer. I guess I will first see them at warped. Either Raleigh or Orlando or Jacksonville, my dad hasn't made up his mind of which one would be good to fit into the vacation schedule. And I hope to see them again when/if they tour this fall. I don't really hate you guys but seeing people with 3+ times seeing them makes me sick D:

You should have gotten into them LAST summer at Warped like me :)

I'm still upset I didn't get to see them for a 5th time here recently with TRS. Ahh well... :)

I never heard of them last year XD and I was in an obsession phase with Green Day at that time I think O: I don't know if they came here to VA Beach last year or not either for the warped. Jeez seems like you get over missing a concert easily, eh?

I never heard of them last year XD and I was in an obsession phase with Green Day at that time I think O: I don't know if they came here to VA Beach last year or not either for the warped. Jeez seems like you get over missing a concert easily, eh?

Not when it's Paramore. Missing their shows eats at me :)

I think they were at the VA Beach show...I saw them at the Nissan one and the VA Beach show was either the one right before or right after that...

But hey...you'll get to see them this summer and it'll be great :)

Heh you just hide it on the boards

Yeah Im dieing to see them, all these interviews/videos/pictures just makes my wait even more anxious. Once I drive, hell I will drive all over VA and the states north and south of us to see them :ninja: