I am the walrus

Candice_Lee

Well no I'm not really the Walrus. But I may be the eggman.

So I'm following Harry's sage wisdom by introducing myself here. I am Candice, I'm Welsh but now live in London.

I only recently got into Paramore, thanks to the awesome Twilight soundtrack. But I'm loving what I've heard so far.

I'll make a bit more effort to post more, but I'm not really a post-a-lot person.

I'm also very argumentative so please don't get offended or take personally what I have to say, I just like making my opinions know.

Well guess that'll do for an intro, if anyone wants to know anything else about me (not that you would, but just in case) feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Harry's persuasion skills 8-):P

Seriously though, it's really good you're introduced yourself here and I think you'll be able to establish yourself as an intelligent and valued member.

So long as you don't go around calling people "Fucking douchebags" "Fucking retard/s" and things of similar ilk, you probably wont get banned/ into trouble

I thought this would be one of those post referring people to some indie myspace band. screw it, if I have a band, it's gonna be called I am the Walrus. no joke. anyways, welcome from another twilight girl xD.

one indie myspace band coming up.......

http://www.myspace.com/enemyplanetmusic

Haha, btw, you have the same name as my mom, lol.

OMG!!!!!! that's like, soooooo funny! Two people having the same name, my goodness, who'd have thought!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...