The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

AWHHH HOW CUTE YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME.

I have my nose ring 6 years now. LOL

bitch PUHLEASE lmfao

yeah my dad won't let me. but i'll be 18 in 6 months so i'll just do it then lol along with my tattoo

A Bloody Mary is vodka and tomato juice, it usually cures a hangover.

Fuck that, I don't even like Vodka, which is surprising considering I'm an absolute lush head lol.

Any alcohol cures hangovers though really, but I'm honestly not in the mood for any right now, I'll just throw up:lol:

Fuck that, I don't even like Vodka, which is surprising considering I'm an absolute lush head lol.

Any alcohol cures hangovers though really, but I'm honestly not in the mood for any right now, I'll just throw up:lol:

I don't know what you're talking about, Vodka is AMZING!

I know that, but the tomato juice helps that too.

Vodka is a desperation drink for me, beer or wine for me thanks. It's something I drank a lot when I was 16-17, but in addition to honestly really not enjoying the taste, I have rather 'fond' memories (or should I say, a lack of) of passing out, throwing up and everything else that goes along with drinking it lol.

Vodka is a desperation drink for me, beer or wine for me thanks. It's something I drank a lot when I was 16-17, but in addition to honestly really not enjoying the taste, I have rather 'fond' memories (or should I say, a lack of) of passing out, throwing up and everything else that goes along with drinking it lol.

You gotta know how to drink it in order to drink it. Imo, I love the taste, but to avoid tasting, have some sort of soft drink or juice at the ready then just have your shot then instantaneously drink the chaser when you're done. I've also never thrown up drinking vodka, usually from just drinking a 40oz or two.