The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

what!? :neutral:

I didn't see the original post, I only saw where Ernie posted it so it didn't say "This pic was taken ages ago" so I assume it must have been a recent picture then a few pages later I found it when you originally posted it it actually said it was from years ago.

God I'm a tool lol

I didn't see the original post, I only saw where Ernie posted it so it didn't say "This pic was taken ages ago" so I assume it must have been a recent picture then a few pages later I found it when you originally posted it it actually said it was from years ago.

God I'm a tool lol

aaaaaaah haha, okay

It's quite awkward, cos I'm also a really anti rapist person because some of my females friends got raped by their dads and stuff when they were young and it screwed them up a lot and it makes me want to kill pedophiles, so I don't want people to think I'm some kinda rapist too.

For the record I have never had a relationship with a girl that wasn't legal, if that makes you feel any better lol.

It's quite awkward, cos I'm also a really anti rapist person because some of my females friends got raped by their dads and stuff when they were young and it screwed them up a lot and it makes me want to kill pedophiles, so I don't want people to think I'm some kinda rapist too.

For the record I have never had a relationship with a girl that wasn't legal, if that makes you feel any better lol.

hahaha it's cool :D