Shouldn't there be an age limit on the boards?

the1

Do you think there should be an age limit of 13?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be an age limit of 13?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Doesn't bother me. So basically above, but I just don't have opinions cos I'm boring.
    • Stop complaining, you little bitch

No. There shouldnt be. Sure, we've had discussions on gays/sex/ bad jokes etc. stuff like that. But in reality, you cant block out everything you want to in the real world, so no point doing it on a forum. What they wouldnt be able to hear or read on here, they'll just be able to hear or read it somewhere else.

No age restriction as far as im concerned. Ive always been a fan of instead of doing that, just having a 16 or 18+ sub-forum on the boards. But there is nothing that bad on here that we need to do that sort of thing

Because he actually didn't think there was someone that would call him out on it.
yeah. he just tried to be a smartass but failed

Because it was the first vaguely relevant quote I could find, and I didn't actually expect anybody to know the bible back to front :P

Wow, Faith, do you know everything? :P

not relevant.

you obviously don't know the definition of relevant Matt.
lol i never believed your point. i didnt agree with you matt lol

and if i actually read it i prob wouldve figured it out

Holy shit :rotfl: Who cares? I manipulate things, makes people believe me, helps a lot actually

Can i make a point. Lately on the board's i feel we've all started to get a little rude to one another now and again. Can we think about what we're posting before we hit the post button folks.

Fine

Holy shit :rotfl: Who cares? I manipulate things, makes people believe me, helps a lot actually

Hahaha, I don't care, I'm just saying if you're say something is relevant when it truly isn't, and you continue to say it, I'm gonna call you out.

Its what I do. haha

Especially when it comes to the Bible.

^ so then why... nvm lmfao i dnt understand you right now

Random is the best way to be Catiekins! :mrgreen:

hahaha random is fun!

Hahaha, I don't care, I'm just saying if you're say something is relevant when it truly isn't, and you continue to say it, I'm gonna call you out.

Its what I do. haha

Especially when it comes to the Bible.

hes just trying to fool people into thinking hes smart and knows what hes talking about:p