Shouldn't there be an age limit on the boards?

the1

Do you think there should be an age limit of 13?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be an age limit of 13?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Doesn't bother me. So basically above, but I just don't have opinions cos I'm boring.
    • Stop complaining, you little bitch

Most ones I've been on (all, in fact) have been 13 at least.

Don't know about you guys, but I don't really think anyone under 13 should be allowed.

Yes, it's a free world, they're doing no harm etc, but the other day I noticed that a mod suggested people watch their language because of these young'uns. And that shouldn't be the case- older members having to change their ways simply because kids aren't in bed on time.

So, anyone else feel the same way??

CAPTCHA I think it is? (Yes i have too much time on my hands)

That's an anti-bot/anti-spam thing isn't it?

Stick an age rating on the site or something, and then let them come on if they want but don't get offended by what's posted.

No, I don't think there should be.

It's the persons own decision to join a forum, and if there is cuss words or whatever, they could ignore it.

Or simply just not stay around PF.

I know when I was 13 I didn't care about about that stuff. Kids should be used to it and it's their own preference whether they use it or not, and should be aware that that's what happens on forum communities sometimes. It's abit immature to get upset about how others act.

i picked stop complaing you little bitch because you always complain :mrgreen:

love you!

but yeah tbh i think there should be i know there are younger people here (like rebecca) who are awesome

but alot of the discussions that come up on here arnt really meant for younger kids... i mean some of the people who are older still have shit fits and complain about some of the stuff that is said on here.

even tho we arnt really suppose to talk about alot of the things we do

but tbh if the younger people dont really like how everyone is older and talk about "older kid" (lmfao) things, they could easily ignore it