2 New LJs :)

travel_hymn

ANOTHER LJ, today.

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/68572.html

TGIF

it's been a really lazy day around here. watched Madea Goes To Jail... ate a bunch of healthy shiz... i'm useless today. can't all days be this easy?

taylor and i are going to be heading up to NYC sunday morning... we're going to the VMAs! so stoked that the VMAs are at Radio City this year. i remember watching the ceremony as a kid and thinking that Radio City seemed like the Emerald City. only its not emerald... and no wizards or anything like that. anyways, it just seemed surreal. so, as you can imagine, i'm pretty excited to get to go there myself. we're not performing or presenting, just going to hang out and have a good time. however, we are up for an award. strong competition, folks!!! i highly doubt we'll be beating out the likes of Coldplay... but i'm stoked nonetheless. i wasn't going to wear a dress... didn't feel like it... but the closer we get to it the more i feel like wearing one. nevermind... i'm thinking Lil Kim. nipple tassels. those are back in style, right?

tonight my grandparents are coming over to make dinner and.... we'll probably watch CSI: Miami. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?? Horatio, will get his... eventually. i'll see to it! oh the misery, the sleepless nights he has caused me. with those sly looks and the shades he got from Walgreens. i saw the same ones there. he's not as spiffy as he wants you to think. not that i totally care, i've bought sunglasses from Walgreens before.

great, now i'm just rambling! hope you don't mind. it's the price i pay for wanting to stay in my pj's all day. anyone here start to feel a little guilty if they aren't out actually DOING stuff? gotta convince myself that i earned these days off.

in order to make this post actually worth the time it took you to read it. how 'bout a picture post. post pics of what you think me and taylor should wear to the VMA's. happy google image searching!

love,

haybreed