BNE - MySpace Paramore

Statys

Chris is definitely not implying that she's a bigger fan because she waits, I am not either...Who's saying they are?

If anyone is, it's probably people on the official LJ community...And that would be silly anyway.

No one is a bigger fan because they wait...And if they think so, they're being big headed about the whole thing. :P

• Like 1

I never said I thought I was better than anyone cause I'm waiting till I get the CD. I'm just a huge music nerd, and that's what I want to do. However, the sad fact is that kids now will never have to wait for the CD and they'll be cheated out of that experience, and that bums me out a little.

If you want to listen now, go right ahead. Now that the band's released it, I have no problem with that. Just don't get mad at me for waiting.

Haha, and Lara, thanks for trying to rep me. I haven't heard about people getting "spread rep around" at all. What's up with that?

I'll take a look at it, and if I can't do anything, I'll let Ash and Brent know. One of them should be able to fix it.

That's like the weirdest form of punishment... "You can't agree with anyone! No!" lol

EDIT: Yeah, like I kind of thought, there's nothing I can do. I sent a message to Ash and Brent. They're admins, so they can do a lot more. I'll let you know what they say.

Do you remember what it was like to get the album the day it came out, before albums were posted online?

You'd get super stoked about it and board yourself in your room, open the CD, get the booklet out so you could follow along with the lyrics, turn the CD on, and just listen.

That's what I want. Even if the band says it's okay to listen to a stream online somewhere, that's not how I want to hear it for the first time. Forgive me for being old-school.

I so agree with you & I was gonna say almost the same thing! *repped*

But I don't care if some people wanna listen it now it's their choice but this is just the way I prefer and like more. So I think people shouldn't stress about it if they listen to it from myspace etc. They wouldn't have put it there if they wouldn't like you to listen to it from there. :P