BNE - MySpace Paramore

Statys

- careful: good intro song, i really like it

- ignorance: skipped b/c i've heard it before.

- playing god: i didn't like it at first, but i think it will grow on me.

- bbbb: skipped since i've already heard it.

- turn it off: different from their "normal" sound, but i like it.

- the only exception: love that they put a slow, acoustic song on the cd.

- feeling sorry: so far my favorite on the album.

- looking up: i lied, this is my favorite on the album!

- where the lines overlap: i looooooove it!! i loved it when i watched live videos, but to hear it recorded makes me love it even more.

- misguided ghosts: this song made me do this :D when it came on. i wish they had more songs that sounded like this. reminds me of adelle/charlotte sometimes..y/n. either way hayley's voice sounds beautiful!

- all i wanted: reminds me of hayley's old demos

as of right now i think that they could have had a few more faster songs, but it's alot different than riot! & all we know is falling and i love that. they are re-invinting themselves each time they put out a new cd, but still keeping a bit of their original sound. i think that's what is going to keep them a fresh band, while gaining new fans at the same time. i think all of the songs will grow on me as i listen more, because i just did a quick run through them.

overall, i am very pleased with this album. great job pmore, love you <3

haha holly, i repped you back!

i agree catie, but i mean if they want to wait w/e, i'm enjoying it now. if the band wants you to listen, you should feel like you need to listen. they seem so happy and proud of this album, i wanted to listen so i could start giving them feedback on what i think.

Do you remember what it was like to get the album the day it came out, before albums were posted online?

You'd get super stoked about it and board yourself in your room, open the CD, get the booklet out so you could follow along with the lyrics, turn the CD on, and just listen.

That's what I want. Even if the band says it's okay to listen to a stream online somewhere, that's not how I want to hear it for the first time. Forgive me for being old-school.

• Like 1

Do you remember what it was like to get the album the day it came out, before albums were posted online?

You'd get super stoked about it and board yourself in your room, open the CD, get the booklet out so you could follow along with the lyrics, turn the CD on, and just listen.

That's what I want. Even if the band says it's okay to listen to a stream online somewhere, that's not how I want to hear it for the first time. Forgive me for being old-school.

I couldn't have said it better haha.

I know the streaming isn't a leak, but I feel like it would be ruined if I listened before the CD came. :P

...and I tried to give you rep but it gave me the 'spread rep around' message AGAIN. O_O

Omg you say that like it was SO long ago.

I just don't get why it's such a big deal though? "Like omg I'm a real fan of their music because I wait till I have the pre-ordered deluxe super-sized mega version of this album. Plus a live DVD with extra footage of other songs that no one's heard before omg can't wait"

Idk I'm getting sick of everyone thinking they're bigger fans then everyone else because they "wait"