Should the next Paramore Video be directed by Shane Drake?

Minty Mouth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same but it shouldn't be Shane Drake who directs all of their videos.

they need something different so another director would be good for them for next video.

but if Shane Drake directs next one i'll have no problem with it :D

exactly. thats how i feel.

doesnt matter who directs it as long as it's good

for the next video, they should just do it themselves. that would be really interesting.

or do like bungee jumping in turn it off's video. like start off with hayley in a church, empty, surrounded by candles. 4 figures start enclosing around her as candles go out one by one. then a flash and she is bungee jumping, and the chord snaps. she starts singing the chorus and is flashed in a dark room, dressed as dorthy, and the rest of the band dressed as other wizard of oz characters. hayley sings the verse and then a huge curtain fall down. she is flashed at the bungee chord again. it shows her in a state of clouds. as she is about to reach safety, everything flashes and it looks sort of like a rewind. and she ends up dressed as dorthy, getting a bungee chord on, and jumps at the end of the song. as the video fades out, you hear a snap, and a scream along with mellow guitars.

Lol I laugh at how much you hate BBBB, what's the matter with it :D

I think it'd be a really good single and probably a good conceptual video :) But yeah I think Shane Drake should direct one of the new ones, be it WTLO, BBBB or whatever else it could be!

like you said BBBB would be a good conceptual vid.

there should be fantastic things in it :D

and all BBBB need is a creative director :mrgreen:

well duh, guys 8-) hahaa, how it actually turns out depends on if i'll parade it around here or not. storyboards are done, haven't started filming yet though. eeek. who knows if it'll work as planned.

BUT ANYWAY, ON TOPIC. woo, shane drake, etc. wait, i mean boo shane drake. whatevs trevs !

well duh, guys 8-) hahaa, how it actually turns out depends on if i'll parade it around here or not. storyboards are done, haven't started filming yet though. eeek. who knows if it'll work as planned.

BUT ANYWAY, ON TOPIC. woo, shane drake, etc. wait, i mean boo shane drake. whatevs trevs !

Im Looking forward to seeing this.... :P