MUSIC RECCOMENDATION WEEK 3: Lee (Hiroki) (I'm bringing it back)

Hiroki

Right now I am going to introduce you to some super cool, bands <333

First up the Millionaires

l_b6d9166adc567c3048e68c898de15d56.jpg

First we have the Millionaires who are a super crunk-core electro-pop band that are fronted by some super cool girls from America and they make party music about sleeping with boys and being super cool sluts <33 xoxoxoxo

Check out

Just Got Paid Lets Get Laid

Alcohol

Take A Shot

Painted Whore

Super kewl!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Next we have Breathe Carolina

breathe%20ca%20r%20olina.jpg

Breathe Carolina are an ammmazing Electronica/Screamo band from Denver, Colorado, And they are a super cool bunch of guys that make some amazing music and are friends with Jeffree Star (oh my gaw jealous!) and to top that they are on one of the best labels Fearless Records – wowie!!!

Check out:-

My Obsession

Velvet

See You Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGpHSpiIAM4&annotation_id=annotation_19718&feature=iv

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally we have Attack Attack!

l_39713914133e4fe295e7cc6756c2a235.jpg

Paint the scene. Your favourite bands are personifed as people and are all in a bar drinking. Enter Shikari, the promiscuous young male, spies the Vengaboys, the addictive older female, from across the bar. He goes over, cracks a joke, buys the drinks, all is good. Fast forward nine months and the Vengaboys are sitting in a hospital bed cradling what has to be described as one of the most genre-defining bands in history - Attack Attack! With more breakdowns than you can shake a stick at, it's impossible not to love this band re-defining hardcore as we know it.

Check out:-

Dr. Shavargo Pt. 3

What Happens If I Can't Check My MySpace When We Get There?

Shred, White & Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5886Nb_psg

Crab-core mofo

180px-Crabdance.gif

Also i'd like to give a shout to my boys over at Brokencyde who have lots of love for the youth of today ;-)

If you don't love these bands then your super unkewl and total lameos.

Ah come on cheer up it was just a joke :P

I'm glad you mentioned that, cause I was seriously saying to myself when I listened to Millionaires "what the fuck". That will say I only had to take a look at their very eloquent titles - "I Like Money", "Alcohol", "Take a Shot".

But again you never know on this forum :)