Get Well Hayley Project: SENT

Chriss

I put this in the Hayley forum, but just in case, I'm throwing it in the main forum too...

So as I'm sure everyone's heard by now, Hayley completely lost her voice opening night of the Brand New Eyes Tour, and now today's show has been postponed for that same reason. She's for sure bummed about this, but I know everybody's been really supportive so far, and that's awesome!

Would anybody be interested in making a bunch of cards, writing short "Get well soon!" letters, and drawing her pictures (all these would have to be scanned or done on a computer) to email to her and cheer her up?

We can't do physical cards or letters cause that would take too long and would be hard to get to her, but anything via computer would be fine (short letters, graphics, cheesy MS Paint drawings, etc). Also, if we could keep it "get well" related and not just long fan letters, that'd be awesome.

Let me know what you guys think, and hopefully we can get this project going. Brent's already said he can get it to Hayley via online means. :)

EDIT:

Okay, so it looks like we've got a bunch of people who want to participate, and that's awesome. For now, go ahead and PM me your submissions (and feel free to share them with everyone here). I won't be able to do much with it right now cause I'm at work, but I'll work on putting everything together in some organized fashion tonight.

I'm going to say the deadline for this is 12:00pm EST tomorrow (Friday). I'd like to allow more time, but we don't want to be sending it in, like, two weeks when Hayley's feeling better. :P

• Like 2

Haha, I'm glad people want to do this, and I'm sure once school's out, I'll get even more responses. I'll figure out how you guys can all send these to me shortly and let you know, but feel free to go ahead and start writing, drawing, getting creative! :D

I know it's all short notice, but the faster we can get this to Hayley the better, so the sooner you guys can get this stuff to me, the more awesome this will be. I'll give more details in a bit.

We need to post it here when its done? :)

No hold onto it for now, and I'll either have you guys PM them to me, or I'll set up an email.

And letters don't need to be fancy or pages long... just tell how you feel and send her some well wishes. :)

^ She met him at the last mwY show she went to. She said he's a little strange, but not in a bad way. lol

Mine is done and i want to post it here. xD

But i dont know if im allowed? :]

Haha, of course you're allowed. I just wasn't sure if everybody wanted to post theirs or not, in case it's too personal for them. :)