Get Well Hayley Project: SENT

Chriss

^ She met him at the last mwY show she went to. She said he's a little strange, but not in a bad way. lol

Haha yeah, he's totally an odd character. Nice, but odd. I think it was him who after one of the Brand New shows in 2007 ate a hotdog from a bin. Either way, I'm 100% sure one of them done it haha

I'm done with my "drawing" : D Hope it's ok I drew the bne butterfly ;s

I'll post the letter tomorrow,I don't have a scanner and somebody will scan the letter for me tomorrow or something =)

haha i drew it too :D

but my scanner just doesn't want to scan -.-

i'd rather not post the letter part, but i'm proud of my butterfly haha

bnebutterfly.png

that's really good :) i tried drawing it the other day and it didn't look as good as that :)

yeah i heard about Hayley loosing her voice, bless her :( how suckish is that... first night of the tour... awwhh.. :( i'll definetly try and do something :)

Everybody's letters, pictures, etc are looking awesome. Now I need to make one. lol, it's gonna be horrible compared to all of yours. :P

Hayley overworks herself!

Actually this time it's cause she's sick and just totally lost her voice.

Last semester I took a voice lab for non-voice majors (I play the bass), and during finals week, I got wicked bad allergies, and I could barely hit a note. I didn't overwork myself, and I tried everything... it sucked!

EDIT: So far, I've gotten letters from...

Elisabeth

Kristen

Marjanne

Olivia

Betty

Alice

I know I'm waiting on a good 5 or 6 more at least, and I'm home now, so PM them to me whenever you're ready. Remember the deadline is 12pm EST US time. :)

What you guys can also do if you don't have a scanner is send me a Word document formatted however you want (or just tell me what you want it to look like and I'll do it) cause I can make it a PDF file and just send it like that.

That way it's a little more personalized for those of you who think just typing it out isn't good enough--even though trust me, it is. Hayley will appreciate it no matter how you write it to her. :)

^ I can open .docx! I just got the new MS Office (I'm a little excited about that, lol). :)

I don't think you can attach documents to PMs, so when you're ready, PM me and I'll send you my email address.