NOT!

and i have absolutely no self esteem/confidence/worth/etc at all

so...woo?

can i join the club? haha

i should also consider going to bed pretty soon

i didn't know it was like 11:30 already

Me too.

Haha. I'd like to join as well.

That makes us even more alike Kayla. I'm beginning to think we're twins seperated at birth.

NOT!

and i have absolutely no self esteem/confidence/worth/etc at all

so...woo?

can i join the club? haha

i should also consider going to bed pretty soon

i didn't know it was like 11:30 already

I mean, its kinda lame. I cant handle not thinking about him and we arent even together... or close to together.

I solved all my girl issues by not bothering to look for a relationship and doing those fun (but ultimately not very meaningful) one night hook ups.

When I get rid of my anxiety issues, depression (or what is seemingly bi polar) and insecurities I might start looking again for something serious.

Me too.

Haha. I'd like to join as well.

That makes us even more alike Kayla. I'm beginning to think we're twins seperated at birth.

i'm starting to think the same

i mean...even our names are similar!

sort of...

social anxiety/depression is definitely not fun

faith is nooooooooooooot lame

I know! They're close enough. Hahaha.

we're that cool 8-)

i would never have to worry about paying for alcohol at parties because

a) i rarely ever drink (i've done it four times haha, three times at family birthdays and once at a wedding)

B) i honestly have two real friends and both are underage and don't party

I cut back my IRL friends from about 50.......to about 7 or so actual friends, so I don't get invited to parties much anymore.

So instead of regular parties with loud music, it's usually just people come to my house, we sit in front of the computer and get drunk, watch youtube videos.........and then my male friends find out I like Paramore, tease me about it and I cry.

Well I don't cry, but you get hte picture lol

Yeah, when I got anxiety problems and started rarely attending, some of my 'friends' just didn't bother me either.

Apparently I became a jerk to some people, but it's kinda hard to stay positive and friendly all the time when you're living with a massive head fuck of a mental problem.

Isn't it great when you need people most, they just fuck off and leave you : \

Yeah, when I got anxiety problems and started rarely attending, some of my 'friends' just didn't bother me either.

Apparently I became a jerk to some people, but it's kinda hard to stay positive and friendly all the time when you're living with a massive head fuck of a mental problem.

Isn't it great when you need people most, they just fuck off and leave you : \

i get that way too much haha

i still tried to be nice to everyone, no one knew what was going on, and i still talked to them online and stuff, even if i didn't actually see them

i still tried to be a 'best friend'

they decided to bugger off

That is 92 per cent of humans for you.

Self absorbed, self obsessed assholes, urgh.

I seem to ALWAYS care too much about people, too much emotional investment in friendships and then inevitably some of these people have people just considered you the 5th wheel no matter how much you've done for them.

FUCK MY LIFE.