Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess I need some help by you guys! We have a new natureproject coming up, we're gonna make this research assignment, I have to write 10 pages or something and do test and stuff like that for it. But my problem is that I don't know what to write about. So can you guys say at least one thing you're wondering how works or something? It has to be with the subject nature to do, but it can be everything from how the body is built up till how to get a gramophone to play. Please help me, haha. I need to have picked something by tomorrow :P

I confess I need some help by you guys! We have a new natureproject coming up, we're gonna make this research assignment, I have to write 10 pages or something and do test and stuff like that for it. But my problem is that I don't know what to write about. So can you guys say at least one thing you're wondering how works or something? It has to be with the subject nature to do, but it can be everything from how the body is built up till how to get a gramophone to play. Please help me, haha. I need to have picked something by tomorrow :P

Are your two examples no good? haha