Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Trust me, In one year or even two you'll be surprised. er wait...no you won't, Because no matter how good you get you'll still think you suck :P that's my curse.

I confess I'm full.

EDIT: PARADISE CITY IS FUCKING GAY. I understand pekka.

Good going Slash.

I've been spending a lot of time on the new gnr solos though.

The new GNR songs AND their solos I've heard on the radio sounded pretty kickass, but I can't be arsed to learn new solos at all nowadays. :shifty: Especially if they are like the one in Paradise City's outro where I would have to learn to noodle like a million notes in a certain order.

The new GNR songs AND their solos I've heard on the radio sounded pretty kickass, but I can't be arsed to learn new solos at all nowadays. :shifty: Especially if they are like the one in Paradise City's outro where I would have to learn to noodle like a million notes in a certain order.

hah, You've heard them on the radio? The new Guns are my favorite band but even I know that they've disappeared.

God damn Axl, Should release "Better" already. That song...

I confess that's a song favored the most. And I confess I'm jealous of SalsaC.

i confess i am amazed how much musical theory you know Pekka... just read some of the stuff you posted in musician thread...

also i like how i act rediculous in this late night hour :)

I think it's just a testament to how huge of a nerd I am to remember all the stuff I've read on the internet. :/

hah, You've heard them on the radio? The new Guns are my favorite band but even I know that they've disappeared.

God damn Axl, Should release "Better" already. That song...

I confess that's a song favored the most. And I confess I'm jealous of SalsaC.

Yes, they were played around the time Chinese Democracy came out.

And wat.

Okay...I have to confess that I took my headphones off for a little while I-don't-know-how-long ago and I was never smart enough to put them back on so I've been sitting here in the silence. I take that as a sign to go to sleep, so good night/have a nice day at work/have you eaten your lunch yet/welcome home/remember to brush your teeth!