Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

To be fair, I'm a uber under achiever as well, at least academically anyway (I've been told I'm a good guitar player, so I guess I haven't totally under achieved at that).

When I did an IQ/cognitive ability test, my math, verbal and literacy skills were above average for my age ( I was 14 when I did the test, and considering I had THC in my bloodstream at the time, I did pretty well lol), but my visual/spatial was actually several years underdeveloped:(

I never got my actual IQ score, but I assume that visual/spatial thing dragged down the overall score quite a lot.

To be fair, I'm a uber under achiever as well, at least academically anyway (I've been told I'm a good guitar player, so I guess I haven't totally under achieved at that).

When I did an IQ/cognitive ability test, my math, verbal and literacy skills were above average for my age ( I was 14 when I did the test, and considering I had THC in my bloodstream at the time, I did pretty well lol), but my visual/spatial was actually several years underdeveloped:(

I never got my actual IQ score, but I assume that visual/spatial thing dragged down the overall score quite a lot.

short term memory dragged my score down

everything else was brilliant

BRAND NEW IS NOT EMO! haha.

The first album is., especially the lyrical content.

And besides, I don't understand why people take offense to things being called emo, it's really just a genre of music and I really don't think it's a negative thing Your Favorite Weapon is an emo pop punk album.

Although musically I hear their latest album is much more experimental and such, but my idiot friends would probably still call it "gay emo shit" anyway haha.

short term memory dragged my score down

everything else was brilliant

Ohh.

I actually did pretty well on short term memory, would have done even better had I not been stoned like 2 days before the test.

My short term memory is probably fucked now though from alcohol abuse and severe stress in the last 2 years probably destroying short term memory cells heh

Ohh.

I actually did pretty well on short term memory, would have done even better had I not been stoned like 2 days before the test.

My short term memory is probably fucked now though from alcohol abuse and severe stress in the last 2 years probably destroying short term memory cells heh

my long term memory is insane

short term not so much

she'd read out a list of numbers and make me recite them back like five minutes later and i couldn't remember shit haha

My long term memory is pretty insane too.

I still remember from March 2007, the precise time in hours, minutes and seconds I stopped kissing this girl I kissed for the first time, 1:16 am, 8 seconds. I never wrote this down anywhere or anything, it's just something that remained in my mind.

And this was while I was drunk too, let alone how retarded good my long term memory is when I learn things while sober hehe.