Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

no competition here, everyone knows ross knows everything

Not quite true but thank you all the same.

i do not believe you

Of course you wouldn't. Although I wasn't exactly looking for your validation on the believability of the event seeing as I know it happened.

Don't make me pull out the picture Ross:wink:

Not that again! :(

I AM that intelligent!!! (Evil guineas laugh) Moo. Ha aha ha....:hyper:

IQ of 73 huh?

Nothing quite like the intelligence of being considered moderately retarded:lol:

Seriously though, I do know this guy that has an IQ of about 85-90ish. He gets on my nerves really easily.

Not true at all. I go to bed early and I still feel like shit:shifty:

I don't mean, as in, getting only 5 hours a sleep or night or anything, but having extended periods of wakefulness (beyond the normal 16 hours of wakefulness humans generally have in one circadian rhythm day) and then sleeping like, 10 or more hours.

I do it from time to time, it seems to help out.

I deliberately stayed awake so long so I could set my sleeping pattern to prepare for my work experience thing starting next week (yes, I'll be off in the real world, no time for posting). I figured if I stayed up for about 30 hours, then just crashed for about 10 hours, I'd wake up at about 4am tomorrow, and then hopefully not be late.

Edit : Goodnight Anne

Pfft, pussy.

I've stayed up 48 hours during Venturer camps (like scouts, but for 14-17 year olds in Australia). Those camps were so fun, you never wanted to waste a minute of it, so almost everyone stayed up from the Friday morning they woke up before going to the camp, and finally sleeping on the Sunday before they went home.

At one point we were just throwing garbage bins at each other and numerous balls (soccer balls, footballs etc) because we were so fucked up from having not slept haha.