Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Don't tar us with the same brush. :lol:

Is there something I've missed?

Idiotic Rangers and Celtic fans (more so Rangers ones) on the Sky Sports website about them not being allowed to join the English Premier League and then complaining that Swansea and Cardiff are in the Championship :roll: Yeah, because they've been there for 80-90 years each and have worked their way up to where they are today, unlike Rangers/Celtic who just want to join the Premier League cause the SPL is a sinking ship.

So I confess I'd love it if one of the other SPL teams makes it into the top 2 :shifty:

Idiotic Rangers and Celtic fans (more so Rangers ones) on the Sky Sports website about them not being allowed to join the English Premier League and then complaining that Swansea and Cardiff are in the Championship :roll: Yeah, because they've been there for 80-90 years each and have worked their way up to where they are today, unlike Rangers/Celtic who just want to join the Premier League cause the SPL is a sinking ship.

So I confess I'd love it if one of the other SPL teams makes it into the top 2 :shifty:

Ah, those ones. To be honest, the vast majority of Rangers fans don't really care. We've got enough trouble at home to bother with moving leagues. Sure it'd be nice but I'd much rather we eridacted the debt.