Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

what are you doing to it?

Okay, so I have black hair.. but want to go back to brown, but not my natural brown. My hairdresser isn't keen on the idea of bleaching it, so she wants to try lowlights. I have no idea what it's gonna end up looking like. :/ I can't imagine it being much better than it is now, maybe even worse. Urgh.

Okay, so I have black hair.. but want to go back to brown, but not my natural brown. My hairdresser isn't keen on the idea of bleaching it, so she wants to try lowlights. I have no idea what it's gonna end up looking like. :/ I can't imagine it being much better than it is now, maybe even worse. Urgh.

aaaah, mine didn't want to bleach my hair either

ended up doing it myself haha

good luck! :D

They have hair dye for dark hair.

Like, it'll make your hair lighter and stuff but it's specifically made for people with black or really dark brown hair so you don't have to bleach it and destroy your hair.