Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

^He confess

This is actually pretty handy. How's Oceansize? I've heard so much about the band but haven't bothered to check it out.

Slow and melodic would be my two instant thoughts. Relaxing would be another word, this song I'm listening to at the moment is 8 minutes long :shifty:

I confess I can't remember how good Oceansize are, I think I'm getting them confused with Reuben :/

You probably are yeah, Reuben are way louder :P

Slow and melodic would be my two instant thoughts. Relaxing would be another word, this song I'm listening to at the moment is 8 minutes long :shifty:

Sounds cool :D I'll get an album now...

Meh, songs usually get interesting when they are 15 minutes or longer because at that length they are long enough to hold a good story in them.

Sounds cool :D I'll get an album now...

Meh, songs usually get interesting when they are 15 minutes or longer because at that length they are long enough to hold a good story in them.

I just downloaded their newest EP.

Speaking of 15 minutes or near enough I think I'll listen to "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" :willy_nilly:

I just downloaded their newest EP.

Speaking of 15 minutes or near enough I think I'll listen to "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" :willy_nilly:

That's exactly the kind of song I mean! It feels odd to spend one hour listening to three songs, but I will do just that after this album is finished. :willy_nilly:

I confess somebody should really get me this.

You don't have the grand total of 5 pounds it costs? :rotfl: That's so cute that I might even pay for the thing and send it to you.