Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Gökçen! :hug::kiss: sup sweetie? ♥

Well nothing's wrong I'm just hmm.... freaked out and confused! :willy_nilly:

i don't know what to get for paramore :neutral: i wanna give them something ordinary and special... i was thinking about a shirt and I would write something there but I don't know what :rotfl::willy_nilly:

sorry i'm weird but i'm confused and stressed and excited and and and :willy_nilly:

I'm okay sweetie,just hanging on here&listening to music! ;)

And you?I missed you lots and I know,I didn't reply you but..I just don't have time to reply you and that sucks.School makes me mad sometimes. :( :@

Awwwh that's awesome that you're planning to give a present to them.It's hard to choose but maybe you can make a poster for them,which is huge and you can print their pictures and you can write some sweet statements on it.T-shirt idea is amazing though!!

Hope I helped you a little bit.

No you're not weird,if I were you,I'd freak out too! :hyper: :willy_nilly:

I'm okay sweetie,just hanging on here&listening to music! ;)

And you?I missed you lots and I know,I didn't reply you but..I just don't have time to reply you and that sucks.School makes me mad sometimes. :( :@

Awwwh that's awesome that you're planning to give a present to them.It's hard to choose but maybe you can make a poster for them,which is huge and you can print their pictures and you can write some sweet statements on it.T-shirt idea is amazing though!!

Hope I helped you a little bit.

No you're not weird,if I were you,I'd freak out too! :hyper: :willy_nilly:

cool! :willy_nilly: what music? :hyper:

Aww it's ok hun I understand hun, I'm in a hurry most of the time too :hug: =) So it's ok just take your time <3

Thanks hun! :hug: But I still can't decide the text :neutral: and i don't know which color the t-shirt could be or should it be a tank top instead :???:

And I was wondering the text too... I want to put there something which would be a bit special... like something in Finnish or something... :mrgreen: but what? that's the problem...

And that idea is awesome! But first I should find a huge paper... Well let's see 8-):P

cool! :willy_nilly: what music? :hyper:

Aww it's ok hun I understand hun, I'm in a hurry most of the time too :hug: =) So it's ok just take your time <3

Thanks hun! :hug: But I still can't decide the text :neutral: and i don't know which color the t-shirt could be or should it be a tank top instead :???:

And I was wondering the text too... I want to put there something which would be a bit special... like something in Finnish or something... :mrgreen: but what? that's the problem...

And that idea is awesome! But first I should find a huge paper... Well let's see 8-):P

I'm listening to MCR right now. <3

Thanks for your understanding dear! <3 :hug:

I think you should write something in Finnish&it should be cute. :3 For example you can say "It's a small present for the the best 5 people in the whole world" in Finnish etc. etc. :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

I'm listening to MCR right now. <3

Thanks for your understanding dear! <3 :hug:

I think you should write something in Finnish&it should be cute. :3 For example you can say "It's a small present for the the best 5 people in the whole world" in Finnish etc. etc. :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Awwh MCR, I love MCR! :willy_nilly: <3

Yw :hug:

YEAH! I like that! :hyper: <3 Thanks hun I really should do something like that! :willy_nilly:

"Tää on pieni lahja 5:lle parhaimmalle ihmiselle"

haha that sounds so weird in finnish, lol! haha.

you have great ideas hun!!! :kiss::hug: my ideas sucked :nono: at first i though i could write "paramore is a band" but in finnish (paramore on bändi) but then I though it kinda sucked so I changed it to write another text =) And I still don't know - normal t-shirt or a tank top? :neutral:

Awwh MCR, I love MCR! :willy_nilly: <3

Yw :hug:

YEAH! I like that! :hyper: <3 Thanks hun I really should do something like that! :willy_nilly:

"Tää on pieni lahja 5:lle parhaimmalle ihmiselle"

haha that sounds so weird in finnish, lol! haha.

you have great ideas hun!!! :kiss::hug: my ideas sucked :nono: at first i though i could write "paramore is a band" but in finnish (paramore on bändi) but then I though it kinda sucked so I changed it to write another text =) And I still don't know - normal t-shirt or a tank top? :neutral:

Me too!They're awesome! <3 <3

Hahaa nope not that weird.It's cool! :mrgreen: I dunno how to pronounce it though. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Really?So you appreciated my ideas?I'm perfectly glad to hear that! <3

Uhm,I think t-shirt would be more cool but choice is yours,of course. 8-)

Me too!They're awesome! <3 <3

Hahaa nope not that weird.It's cool! :mrgreen: I dunno how to pronounce it though. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Really?So you appreciated my ideas?I'm perfectly glad to hear that! <3

Uhm,I think t-shirt would be more cool but choice is yours,of course. 8-)

Indeed! :D But I've only listened to The Black Parade (and i meant the album haha) + Helena + The Ghost of You... So maybe I should listen more then 8-)

Thanks! Haha Finnish is weird but somehow it's also cool so x)

Yeah though so too it would be more... normal :D But it's actually really hard to find a cheap white normal t's in the stores :neutral: i wish i'll find one then.... :shifty:

Indeed! :D But I've only listened to The Black Parade (and i meant the album haha) + Helena + The Ghost of You... So maybe I should listen more then 8-)

Thanks! Haha Finnish is weird but somehow it's also cool so x)

Yeah though so too it would be more... normal :D But it's actually really hard to find a cheap white normal t's in the stores :neutral: i wish i'll find one then.... :shifty:

You really really should listen more.They're incredible. <3

Yeah,it's cool I think.I hope I'll learn it somehow.

Awh hope you find one hun,it'd be amazing! :hug: :hug:

Not much here Joan. Writing the first entry on my new blog, haha :]
Sounds cool =) what blog? i mean what place is it like blogspot or lj or what : D

You really really should listen more.They're incredible. <3

Yeah,it's cool I think.I hope I'll learn it somehow.

Awh hope you find one hun,it'd be amazing! :hug: :hug:

I bet they're and I really should! Can you tell me a good song? ;)

Thanks! :hug::D i hope so too... but i'm still not sure about the sentence cause it's so long... otherwise it was great hun but I should shorten it or something :hug: