Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Well the thing is, pretty much everyone in Metallica is death.

Lars Ulrich (drummer) said he thought the album sounded fine, but I don't trust the judgement of someone who has been playing drums for about 30 years and has gotten severe hearing damage over that time.

You're right, certainly.

How loud you can get music, is dependent on many things too.

Often stuff people produce in their home studio cannot be as loud as something done in a pro studio, because of a lot of things to do with certain frequencies in the sound. It's a pretty in depth topic, not something I can really cover here anyway.

Nah, it would kinda ruin the songs really haha.

With My Heart, instead of screaming, you could have death growls, that would actually work well I think. I'd love to try that if I could find a girl who can sing really well to do the main vocals and of course, once I learnt how to properly do the death growls, or see if this guy I know from the UK would do it for free for me.

The only girl I know that can sing well, I just don't know if she been practicing lately, plus the fact she smokes doesn't help haha.

I'll ask her to sing it for me and see if it sounds good before I decide if I recorded her or not.

If you have a good recording interface you can help haha.

You don't need to be in the same room as someone to work on a project with them.

I'm currently planning on doing some things with people in the UK. just about knowing what files to transfer and knowing how to use them really.