Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

my neighbor got mad couse my dog was barking at him the other day,

my dog was out of his pin but still inside the fence, but he was barking at my neighbor,

and my neighbor said: "put that goddamn dog back in his pin or i'm gonna put a bullet through his fuckin head, all your dogs do is bark and i'm fuckin sick of it, i'm gonna kill that goddamn dog"

and then he said he was gonna call the police, but its been two days now and the police havn't showed up at my house or anything

my dog was out of his pin but still inside the fence, but he was barking at my neighbor,

and my neighbor said: "put that goddamn dog back in his pin or i'm gonna put a bullet through his fuckin head, all your dogs do is bark and i'm fuckin sick of it, i'm gonna kill that goddamn dog"

and then he said he was gonna call the police, but its been two days now and the police havn't showed up at my house or anything

they cant do anything

In normal neighborhoods, there are like "no loud noises" time, usually from like 11 PM to 7 AM, in which timeslot you can call the police. Otherwise, nothing will happen. :)

I've just gotten sooo lazy these past couple weeks since my semester is over in 3 weeks. And then I get 3 months off. So I really just want it to be over, and therefore I dont have any motivation to do any work.

I've been getting in trouble in school lately... I kinda argue with teachers alot.

I use the terrible excuse of "my parents are never home so I don't really care."

Is it true? Yes. Does it sounds totally retarded? Yep!

Rebeccadoodle? *chuckles* i like that. anyways, I'm just watching stand up comedy. my parents drove to wyoming accidentally today. they're still driving back O_O.

I'm just so clever. And LOL that's fucking hilarious.