Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

I've been getting in trouble in school lately... I kinda argue with teachers alot.

I use the terrible excuse of "my parents are never home so I don't really care."

Is it true? Yes. Does it sounds totally retarded? Yep!

I just sit there and really don't do anything. I try and pay attention but I rarely do. Not gonna lie, my grades this semester are the worst they've ever been. But I blame that on the sheer fact that I'm in university now and I'm not used to this kind of stuff yet.

I just sit there and really don't do anything. I try and pay attention but I rarely do. Not gonna lie, my grades this semester are the worst they've ever been. But I blame that on the sheer fact that I'm in university now and I'm not used to this kind of stuff yet.

Makes sense.

I already have trouble paying attention because I have unmedicated ADD.

I also just don't give a damn. Luckily, I was blessed with smarts so I can maintain A's.

I have no excuse for it, except a stupid one that doesn't really make sense to anyone that's not me...

Yeah, I feel ya. I'm naturally smart so I really dont have to try that hard... but my grades definitely could be better.

My teacher told me I'll be fine up until college, then I may have to learn how to study. Grades aren't my problem, arguing with teachers is.

@Erin

Yeah, professors are really intense most of the time. But depending on what kind of school you go to, arguing could be an advantage. I know a lot of my professors really appreciate it when students have their own point of view.

One of my teachers loves me because I can debate better than anyone else.

^same as me hehe. i hate working sundays, i want a job where i work only monday -friday.

i'll be spending this sunday in bed watching how i met your mother :D

i just wached Dear John :) bucket of icecream and tv LOL :)

i'm proud of myself , my friends are always telling me to take more chances when it comes to people i like ,so today i added this girl i like on facebook and started up a convo and now we're gonna hang sometime next week :D

i'm proud of myself , my friends are always telling me to take more chances when it comes to people i like ,so today i added this girl i like on facebook and started up a convo and now we're gonna hang sometime next week :D

Cool :) i have problem with steping up to confess someone i like them,but i am working on it...glad to see your attempt went well