Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Why is there a black guy in your signature Monkee? lmao

lol That's "Marlo Stanfield" from tv show The Wire - the King of the drugs business in Baltimore. He's also a badass in the series 8-):P Has people killed for calling him a bitch, etc :shifty:

that's a role model, for ya :D :D

Yeah lol He never killed anyone himself though, he had his "soldiers" Chris and Snoop (female) do the dirty work. They would dump the bodies in abandoned houses and board the houses up so no one would find them :shifty:

The thing is, although The Wire is a tv show, the majority of the things that happen in it are based on real events that have actually happened.

Oh yeah and Method Man is in it too.

Yeah lol He never killed anyone himself though, he had his "soldiers" Chris and Snoop (female) do the dirty work. They would dump the bodies in abandoned houses and board the houses up so no one would find them :shifty:

The thing is, although The Wire is a tv show, the majority of the things that happen in it are based on real events that have actually happened.

Oh yeah and Method Man is in it too.

:rotfl::rotfl: are you a rapper Monkee?

If I was then I would have replied to your thread you made earlier ;-)

But the girl playing "Snoop" in The Wire is Felicia Pearson who is a rapper I think :P And Method Man plays a character called "Cheese" :lol:

I'm pretty sure you're a closet rapper ;) And you're mix master monkee.

hahah this is hilarious. if I get a chance to see this I shall!