Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

thank you :hug:

oh i've never heard of this movie before. is it popular?

i refused to watch 17 again bc of zac efron! :rotfl::shifty:

hes not the only one, theres another one too....:roll: why do they all have to come in pairs?!

well not really :P i read it's wikipedia page and it said that t didn't get that great reviews so... no not popular but pretty new =)

Haha that was my first thoughts too! But I have to watch it cause there's Matthew Perry and I LOVE him :willy_nilly:

is there another one? damn i thought there was only one haha.

^ I also dont like Zac Efron.

When i was bored, i burned a poster of him that was in my magazine that i was reading XD

Haha oh my gosh that made my day :rotfl:

i can see you burning that poster already :lol:

awesomeee!

well not really :P i read it's wikipedia page and it said that t didn't get that great reviews so... no not popular but pretty new =)

Haha that was my first thoughts too! But I have to watch it cause there's Matthew Perry and I LOVE him :willy_nilly:

is there another one? damn i thought there was only one haha.

gotta google this guy! lol dont think i know him. xD

i think there are even 3.

BUT THANK GOD ROSS IS ON NOW.

Well i bought the bravo a few days ago, and their was also a Justin Bieber poster in it. I think im gonna burn that baby to :rotfl:
haha no way! :rotfl: hahaha lmao i don't what people sees in justin bieber either... he's 3 months older than me! and he sounds like a girl no offence =D

:rotfl:

gotta google this guy! lol dont think i know him. xD

i think there are even 3.

BUT THANK GOD ROSS IS ON NOW.

haha good luck with that xD if you mean matthew he's from friends!

3? no way! i just know that duck dude :rotfl:

he is? THANK GODNESS

oh my god zac effron playing with light sabers... too much for me!

haha good luck with that xD if you mean matthew he's from friends!

3? no way! i just know that duck dude :rotfl:

he is? THANK GODNESS

oh my god zac effron playing with light sabers... too much for me!

yes i mean this matt. :P

yes 3. my anger is slowly growing out of a takable area. oO

yeah but only for short i guess. oO

EHW. :rotfl:btw its your fault that im getting even more spots bc you posted a picture of justin bieber. even more disgusting dude. lol

yes i mean this matt. :P

yes 3. my anger is slowly growing out of a takable area. oO

yeah but only for short i guess. oO

EHW. :rotfl:btw its your fault that im getting even more spots bc you posted a picture of justin bieber. even more disgusting dude. lol

Okay dokay :P i don't know how to type that in english is it okay dokay or what? :rotfl:

really three? i thought it was the same guy posting those duck, gay things... well well :P

i think he just deleted a few of the messages, yay! :D

haha sorry for that :hug: you call justin a dude? :lol::rotfl: jk jk ;)

btw hun, what do you exactly have? flu, cold, fever? :hug::( just got curious =)

Okay dokay :P i don't know how to type that in english is it okay dokay or what? :rotfl:

really three? i thought it was the same guy posting those duck, gay things... well well :P

i think he just deleted a few of the messages, yay! :D

haha sorry for that :hug: you call justin a dude? :lol::rotfl: jk jk ;)

btw hun, what do you exactly have? flu, cold, fever? :hug::( just got curious =)

yeah i think so :rotfl:

that doesnt make it out at all i think bc i count 5 spammers at all now, always making new posts. now even in this thread. so if im not replying anymore, you know i left bc im not keen on being forced to look on a piece of shit every time i view a thread. sorry but my anger is at the high point now. :(

he is a dude! :lol:

i think i caught a virus. :???: im not sure tho. :(

Oh! So even your nose doesnt like Justin!

I think you should stop searching.

Our else other parts are gonna bleed :shifty:

Haha true! My nose is dying so I better stop searching :rotfl:

and i'm a bit traumatized cause of those pics lmao

yeah i think so :rotfl:

that doesnt make it out at all i think bc i count 5 spammers at all now, always making new posts. now even in this thread. so if im not replying anymore, you know i left bc im not keen on being forced to look on a piece of shit every time i view a thread. sorry but my anger is at the high point now. :(

he is a dude! :lol:

i think i caught a virus. :???: im not sure tho. :(

Okay dokay then! :rotfl:

aww i understand :P yeah it's kinda annoying but i'm still here i don't let those spammers get into my way :rotfl:

i'm sure he is :lol::rotfl:

that sucks hun! a virus? that sounds so bad! i really hope you get rid of it soonish then :hug:

Okay dokay then! :rotfl:

aww i understand :P yeah it's kinda annoying but i'm still here i don't let those spammers get into my way :rotfl:

i'm sure he is :lol::rotfl:

that sucks hun! a virus? that sounds so bad! i really hope you get rid of it soonish then :hug:

i wish i could too but it just prevents that i have fun. lol

yeah i hope so too! i'll try my best. :hug:

am i? one of the spammers just told me that im unintelligent. :rotfl:

im gonna go on making graphics. lol

you are! aww haha, well one of them said i'm stupid so :rotfl: well i kinda am i thought they spoke norwegian tho they were speaking danish! but it's pretty much the same language and i understand them both so =) :rotfl:

i'm gonna go watching 17 again. lol too :mrgreen: