tour with Hit the lights and CIWWAF?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh O: and I didn't "buy" them I'm pretty much buying a couple off someone so I dont get an email D: lol

Obviously' date=' I'll let you know when the meet & greet is when I get the email :)[/quote']

Ok thanks XD

are you sure you're going to this one? Cause I remember looking on their page and the maryland date is the day before Norfolk so its like DAMN YOUR GOING IN A ROW? lol

And my parents know to let me go since they owe me a hoodie D:

I'll probably go to it, but if I don't, you can still have the tickets. You don't need me there to use them :)

But someone said you have to pick up the tickets the day of the show, is that true?

For the MD show you do, but the Norfolk show offered a mail option, so the tickets are being mailed to me.

haha I was the same with a Norfolk date awhile back

You're lucky they're going there. =[

They haven't been here much at all. Match they skipped us out cause Hayley got sick and I think the last time they were here was last fall. I was hoping for a reschedule

They haven't been here much at all. Match they skipped us out cause Hayley got sick and I think the last time they were here was last fall. I was hoping for a reschedule

Ohh yeah.

I'm still totally bummed though, so far, no TN, I mean, its their HEADLINING tour, why would they skip their hometown?

There could possibly be a chance still though.. if they add that as their VERY last date.. So far their last date is Sept 23rd in FL I think.. then they have to be in UK by Oct 5th.. there could be enough room for at least the TN date. I'm hoping so.

Ohh yeah.

I'm still totally bummed though' date= so far, no TN, I mean, its their HEADLINING tour, why would they skip their hometown?

There could possibly be a chance still though.. if they add that as their VERY last date.. So far their last date is Sept 23rd in FL I think.. then they have to be in UK by Oct 5th.. there could be enough room for at least the TN date. I'm hoping so.[/quote]

I'd hate to live in AK or HI cause people dont tour there D:

Ohh yeah.

I'm still totally bummed though' date= so far, no TN, I mean, its their HEADLINING tour, why would they skip their hometown?

There could possibly be a chance still though.. if they add that as their VERY last date.. So far their last date is Sept 23rd in FL I think.. then they have to be in UK by Oct 5th.. there could be enough room for at least the TN date. I'm hoping so.[/quote]

I'd hate to live in AK or HI cause people dont tour there D:

Yeah I would too.