tour with Hit the lights and CIWWAF?

I'm excited to hear what they have plan for this tour.

They indicated that it may have something to do with the Emergency video' date=' which, by the way, will be coming out between the end of the Warped Tour and the start of the headlining tour...

Man, I'm just giving away all the good parts of the interview :)[/quote']

Oh wow, I SO can't wait for this interview.

And.. any news on the audio yet?

No - I think I'll hear something on that tonight. *fingers crossed*

Ooh I hope so.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hmmm from what i read it says u pick them up at the door before the show.. i just want to know what time to be there lol

YOU MAY BUY LESS THAN 4 TICKETS HERE, HOWEVER ONLY ORDERS OF 4 AT A TIME FROM THE SHOWS MARKED MEET AND GREET WILL RECEIVE MEET AND GREET PASSES. TIMES OF THE MEET AND GREET WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SHOW.

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/

its posted in there.

^ hmmm from what i read it says u pick them up at the door before the show.. i just want to know what time to be there lol

YOU MAY BUY LESS THAN 4 TICKETS HERE' date=' HOWEVER ONLY ORDERS OF 4 AT A TIME FROM THE SHOWS MARKED MEET AND GREET WILL RECEIVE MEET AND GREET PASSES. [b']TIMES OF THE MEET AND GREET WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SHOW. [/b]

its posted in there.

ur the BOMB!! thank u so much for that info.. i was so worried id like have no idea when to get there or anything lol..

YOU MAY BUY LESS THAN 4 TICKETS HERE' date=' HOWEVER ONLY ORDERS OF 4 AT A TIME FROM THE SHOWS MARKED MEET AND GREET WILL RECEIVE MEET AND GREET PASSES. [b']TIMES OF THE MEET AND GREET WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SHOW. [/b]

its posted in there.

ur the BOMB!! thank u so much for that info.. i was so worried id like have no idea when to get there or anything lol..

its fine, no problem.

I was just browsing through the page, looking for new ticket sales and I saw that and remembered your question.

Paramore.. if you read this.. TN..PLEASE!? =[

I remember Hayley saying they'd be back in the fall though.. so does that mean.. there is a good chance to them adding a TN date on this tour?

It would be awesome if they arranged that to be their last date and they had a biiiig show.

Paramore.. if you read this.. TN..PLEASE!? =[

I remember Hayley saying they'd be back in the fall though.. so does that mean.. there is a good chance to them adding a TN date on this tour?

It would be awesome if they arranged that to be their last date and they had a biiiig show.

Ahhh it WOULD! I'm hoping thats how its gonna work out. Then we can all celebrate after =]

Uh oh O: and I didn't "buy" them I'm pretty much buying a couple off someone so I dont get an email D: lol

Obviously' date=' I'll let you know when the meet & greet is when I get the email :)[/quote']

Ok thanks XD

are you sure you're going to this one? Cause I remember looking on their page and the maryland date is the day before Norfolk so its like DAMN YOUR GOING IN A ROW? lol

And my parents know to let me go since they owe me a hoodie D:< (we didn't bring enough money for warped)

Uh oh O: and I didn't "buy" them I'm pretty much buying a couple off someone so I dont get an email D: lol

Obviously' date=' I'll let you know when the meet & greet is when I get the email :)[/quote']

Ok thanks XD

are you sure you're going to this one? Cause I remember looking on their page and the maryland date is the day before Norfolk so its like DAMN YOUR GOING IN A ROW? lol

And my parents know to let me go since they owe me a hoodie D:

I'll probably go to it, but if I don't, you can still have the tickets. You don't need me there to use them :)

Ok thanks XD

And my parents know to let me go since they owe me a hoodie D:< (we didn't bring enough money for warped)

I'll probably go to it, but if I don't, you can still have the tickets. You don't need me there to use them :)

But someone said you have to pick up the tickets the day of the show, is that true?