Paramore.net Contest

Catie

http://www.paramore.net/blog/flip-video-contest/

Video Submission Guidelines

In order to be considered for the Paramore.net Flip Video Contest your video must meet a few guidelines:

* Your video MUST have live footage of Paramore performing. The footage can be from any tour.

* Your video MUST also contain Paramore photos. This could be a slideshow or your favorite Paramore band photos from paramore.net, or your own photos taken of the band at a show.

* Your video MUST only feature Paramore! Remember, this is a live video contest, so keep it all about Paramore band members performing. Videos of you and your friends rocking out to "Ignorance" in your car will NOT be considered for this contest.

* Your video MUST be edited to PARAMORE MUSIC ONLY. Pick your favorite Paramore song - any song will do, but it has to be Paramore!

* You must be 13 years of age or older to enter.

* You must live in the United States to be eligible, EXCLUDING ARIZONA, and excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other United States territories.

That's it! So get out that camera, get creative, and have fun with it.

Prizes!

The contest will run from October 23rd to November 16th. On November 17th, Paramore and the ParaWebCrew will be picking their FIVE favorite videos as the winners, and the results will be announced here on Paramore.net.

2 Grand Prize Winners will receive:

* A Flip MinoHD™ camera

* A Paramore merch prize pack from the Paramore.net web store

* A "brand new eyes" autographed limited edition box set. These are SOLD OUT worldwide and will never be made again!

*Please note, one of the grand prize packs will be reserved for a registered Paramore Fan Club member.

3 Runners Up Will Receive:

* A signed "Brick by Boring Brick" 7" test press (1 of 4 in existence)

* A signed "Ignorance" 7" test press (1 of 5 in existence)

* A signed Paramore poster

i won't be entering this lmao i cant make one of those lol

now i really wish i used a paramore song for my tv production class.

we're making music videos and i was going to do a paramore song but the guy in my group has his own music he wanted to do so we used that.

i went to the paramore show in orlando Fl on october 26th and the venue doesnt alow video cameras or records of any kind so how is that fair i couldnt put live footage since i wasent aloud a camera

it says it can be from any tour not just the BNE tour

*Scoops up brain*

Here you go.

But really, I have no idea why they are excluding Arizona. Heck, I'm English.

lol thank you.

that's really stupid.

anyone who lives in arizona, come move in with me for the contest. they will never find out. :D

All I know is that lately, I've been hearing about a few contests where AZ residents can't enter. Probably has something to do with a state law about winnings outside of the state.

that sucks so much. :(:crybad:

too strict over here :nono: Now what do I do?

Can I give someone one of you guys' addresses? And then you can send it to me? If I feel like doing this? XD

hahaha