Download: Hayley & Josh - You aint woman enough mp3

lucasrebmann

^ Tell me about it. I can totally understand singing along and cheering in between songs, but to scream in the middle of the song just to try to get their attention? They almost ruined an amazing song... ALMOST. Eventually I just tuned them out. :)

I'll tell you right now rude kids, they're a little too busy and nervous to hear what you're saying. lol

Thanks for the mp3, Lucas!

Apparently I'm fucking rude because I cheered.

:shifty:

Well it's one thing if you were one of the people who "woo"ed after a particularly burning lyric (cause there are quite a few in that song, lol) or even part of the big cheer after the first verse, but the kids who were like, "OMG! YOU ROOOOCCCKKK!!!" and "I LOVE YOU!!" were uncalled for. That's considered pretty disrespectful, especially if the band isn't amplified and everyone's trying to hear it.

I did it after the verses when everyone else did it. And most of the random ones were actually done by the family and their friends. Just saying.

It's always the family and friends. Any time we had concerts at school, we had to remind them not to do that. *facepalm* lol

It's always the family and friends. Any time we had concerts at school, we had to remind them not to do that. *facepalm* lol

lol tell me about it..

i sang a solo in a song for a school concert and my dad stood up and screamed.. i kinda just facepalmed on stage... :D

^ Haha, parents are kind of embarrassing like that. My band director was like, "Tell your family that they shouldn't be applauding unless my hands are down at my sides." We were all for that. :P

Chriss, i just literally fell on the floor laughing at your Sig.

:rotfl:

Hahaha, I almost did the same thing the first time I saw it, and I said, "That has to be in my sig!!"

when i try to download it, it says i have to be premium member. :( is there anywhere else i can dl it?

Rapidshare is being dumb and saying that all of it's free download slots are taken, which means there are a lot of people also downloading as free members (as opposed to premium members).

Just keep refreshing the page every so often, and eventually you'll be able to download.