Vote for Paramore in FUSE 2009 best video

Anavi

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but apparently the fans from Peru are using autoclick programs to vote. That's why the count is so high. If they're found out, Paramore can be disqualified. Reminds me of that AOL Breakers competition back in early 2007... they were disqualified for the same thing then. It sucks cause it's not the band's fault, but they lose the chance to win because of dumb people. :???:

BUT everyone who's not cheating, go ahead and keep voting! Paramore could beat Linkin Park any way. lol

I said to vote cause they needed help..does it look like they need the help this round?

I know, I was just saying ;-)

I hate to say it, but apparently the fans from Peru are using autoclick programs to vote. That's why the count is so high. If they're found out, Paramore can be disqualified. Reminds me of that AOL Breakers competition back in early 2007... they were disqualified for the same thing then. It sucks cause it's not the band's fault, but they lose the chance to win because of dumb people. :???:

Those damn Peruvians! :lol:

Wtf, 3M votes already. :uhh:

I don't even have to vote, we're literally erasing Linkin Park. :rotfl:

BUT everyone who's not cheating, go ahead and keep voting! Paramore could beat Linkin Park any way. lol

Lol, Peruvians. :rotfl:

The love is everywhere.

Well, they will be found out now that you posted it on THIS forum. :P

Haha, no they'll be found out cause they post it EVERYWHERE. If the Britney fans are doing it too, I guess Fuse really doesn't care. This thing is always really skewed anyway. It's not what I'd call a fair or accurate competition.

During the last round so many people from the PFC boards were using the ghost mouse program to vote. They left it on for days.

:???: