may 27th SAN DIEGO

stephler

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we waited for them to come out also, and when they did a gaggle of people followed them to their merch table..so we were waiting for the crowd to die down a lil..but it never did..and then when we went up to get a cd signed..they had to leave! oh well..there's always next time..lol..btw did you see ajax jumping in the lobby..he can freaking jump high..oh yea, here's a few more so-so pictures of last nights show:

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/snobrdrblinkchik/Soma/

yeah i waited for the line to die down too but i was just like whatever and told josh i would meet him out back. oh did you see zac pointing at some girls saying best fans ever! because i was the one under his finger. where were you during their performance? in the front?

naw..i didn't see him do that..i was chilling on the ground up against the wall for most of the time they were at the merch table..when i went up zac was balancing Ajax's money box on his head..lol..uh..yea..i was in front of haley and probably about 4/5 people behind the rail...i was to the right of this one guy who lost his wallet..did u see him? he was looking on the ground using his cell phone...i was also behind the ONE tall ass guy in the center kinda..and in front of this like samoan guy...iono its hard to say where i was cuz the people around me changed everytime a "wave" went by..lol

I started out maybe five or six rows back in the middle but ended up both more to the left and right at different points. It was so hard to take pictures where I was so a lot of mine didn't turn out well but here's a couple anyways

paramoresoma1.jpg

paramoresoma2.jpg

paramoresoma3.jpg

the crowd was intense. but that's good i'm assuming the band enjoyed it. the girl behind me was screaming like a howler monkey and kind of the made their set slightly unpleasant well that and that bitch also cupped my head because she had nothing to hold onto.