How'd you hear about Paramore?

I was wondering how everyone discovered them.

Me?

I was doing a search for Tsunami Bomb backgrounds and one popped up of this really cute girl named Hayley. I was like "Wow, she's a singer and only 16. I have to check them out." So I did, and at first I didn't like their music. But as the week passed emergency kept playing in my head. Eventually, I had to buy the album and I've been addicted ever since.

I hate saying that though-- Hayley's looks got me into Paramore. Blah.

Your turn!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i learned about paramore through the fueled by ramen links on purevolume. i think i was on the academy is or fall out boy site just clicking to random bands that they had linked and it was paramore and i fell in love...yaaaaaay.

mines gay too.. lol, well i was checking out bands that played on warped tour in 2005, cuz i knew i wanted to go in 06.. so i figured alot of em would play again u know.. cuz they hadnt come out with the list of bands for 06 yet.. anyways i was clicking thru all the bands and downloading one or two songs from each.. well paramore was one of the better ones i downloaded (obviously) so i checked out the video for pressure shortly after downloading it.. saw the video, was amazed needless to say, went to youtube, checked out what little they had on there, was still amazed, so the next day i bought the cd and now im absolutely hooked.. :lol:

haha yeah i have only met josh zac and hayley i met them last year.....as most of you know hayleys mom was my teacher and so hayley and josh came and sang for us(then came back another time and Zac came with but the couldnt stay long)....and they signed autographs and i was wearing a Trading Spaces shirt and she was like "DUDE TRADING SPACES ROCKS!!!!!" and then shes like"can i have ur shirt????" and josh just started laughing at her and im just like uhh..."who i this crazy girl that wants my shirt?!?!?!?!" it was hilarious.....and when we asked them "?" like about everything (that was when hayley and josh were going out) and my friend asked them how old they were and josh was like "Uh....well I'm 17" and Hayley was like "Yeah and I'm 15" and my friend was like "o0o0o0o0o Hayley dating the older men!!!!" and they both truned red and then just started laughing...it was great ....and we talked about hayleys Sambas(shoes, indoor soccer shoes) and someone was like "Do you play soccer???" and shes like "Well I played indoor when i was 6 and that when I got thease shoes" and I was like " You've had those shoes since you were six!?!?!?!" and shes like "Oh wait no i had the same shoes when i was six....but I've gotten new ones....haha"and then we were all just kind of sitting and talking...it was great! but hayley and her mom look so much alike its scary!!! when hayley walked in i was like "WHOA!!!! You look just like your mom!!!"

And then the second time they came along w/ Zac he was hilarious! he was like sitting in Mrs.William's chair and he was like "You guys guess what!!!!" and we're all like "What?!??!!?!?" and hes like "IM YOUR NEW TEACHER!!!!!!!" then he writes stuffon the board and everyone was just laughing...it was great....I wish i had had my camera...but I was at school....so yeah....but they were amazing and I will never forget meeting them....now if only i could meet jeremy...and see the WHOLE band live....they must come back to TN !!! and Soon!!! i heard nate(farro) talking to his friend the other day and his friend was like :dude when's the last tiem you saw your brother?" and Nate was like "wel...in the All we know music video...." and it was so sad...but that was like forever ago...

only Now I've kinda sorta met hunter...so now only Jeremy is left...

Ok now I'm done sory for typeing so much....haha...

( i shoulda given Hayley my shirt...)

and thats how i found out about Paramore

My friend, that I met on another forum ALWAYS had sigs with Hayley or Josh in them, and we talked a lot and she liked a lot of the same music as me..and she was always saying how good Paramore is. That's how I first heard of them...

But one day randomly my brother had this mix CD from one of his friends, and "Whoa" was on it..and I loooved it (this was last november), so my brother bought the CD for me for Christmas..and well..now it hasn't left my CD player since...haha.

So I credit a few people for getting me into them haha

well. i hate to say it but i herd of them through MTV.... i saw the you hear it first and didnt think anything of it but for some reason the name paramount got stuck in my head..so like a few weeks later i went to down them and then i found out that they were paramore.

Wow yeah mine's like exactly the same.'Cause Paramount was stuck in my head because we have a 'paramount kings dominion' here and that's how I remembered their name after I saw MTV you hear it first,got on the internet and looked them up fell in love :D

haha yeah i have only met josh zac and hayley i met them last year.....as most of you know hayleys mom was my teacher and so hayley and josh came and sang for us(then came back another time and Zac came with but the couldnt stay long)....and they signed autographs and i was wearing a Trading Spaces shirt and she was like "DUDE TRADING SPACES ROCKS!!!!!" and then shes like"can i have ur shirt????" and josh just started laughing at her and im just like uhh..."who i this crazy girl that wants my shirt?!?!?!?!" it was hilarious.....and when we asked them "?" like about everything (that was when hayley and josh were going out) and my friend asked them how old they were and josh was like "Uh....well I'm 17" and Hayley was like "Yeah and I'm 15" and my friend was like "o0o0o0o0o Hayley dating the older men!!!!" and they both truned red and then just started laughing...it was great ....and we talked about hayleys Sambas(shoes' date=' indoor soccer shoes) and someone was like "Do you play soccer???" and shes like "Well I played indoor when i was 6 and that when I got thease shoes" and I was like " You've had those shoes since you were six!?!?!?!" and shes like "Oh wait no i had the same shoes when i was six....but I've gotten new ones....haha"and then we were all just kind of sitting and talking...it was great! but hayley and her mom look so much alike its scary!!! when hayley walked in i was like "WHOA!!!! You look just like your mom!!!"

And then the second time they came along w/ Zac he was hilarious! he was like sitting in Mrs.William's chair and he was like "You guys guess what!!!!" and we're all like "What?!??!!?!?" and hes like "IM YOUR NEW TEACHER!!!!!!!" then he writes stuffon the board and everyone was just laughing...it was great....I wish i had had my camera...but I was at school....so yeah....but they were amazing and I will never forget meeting them....now if only i could meet jeremy...and see the WHOLE band live....they must come back to TN !!! and Soon!!! i heard nate(farro) talking to his friend the other day and his friend was like :dude when's the last tiem you saw your brother?" and Nate was like "wel...in the All we know music video...." and it was so sad...but that was like forever ago...

only Now I've kinda sorta met hunter...so now only Jeremy is left...

Ok now I'm done sory for typeing so much....haha...

( i shoulda given Hayley my shirt...)

and thats how i found out about Paramore[/quote']

that is sooo cool.