Marijuana

Have You Tried It?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Tried It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost.

I LOVE CONFRONTATION.

anyway to be back on topic vaguely, and i'm really sorry if this offends you chris (the_relic) but i pretty much always assumed you smoked d'erb ? not in a bad way, believe me, like, i swear you've made a good few references to it before ? ah i dunno.

i maintain the opinion it's not the substance that treats you, it's how you treat the substance to whether or not it has a good/bad effect.

Haha erin dude no one hates ya, ya gotta stick to yer guns i'm tellin ya ! that's what makes the internet fun, how rubbish would it be if everyone agreed with each other

Yeah....

I'm just stressed and I'm tired of people telling me I don't know what I'm talking about...it has nothing to do with this but it's remotely relevant so LOL

Hey, no worries Erin. You have very personal reasons not to do it.

I've never done it, but I know quite a few people that have. They get super fucked up when the do it. Sure, its beyond hilarious to talk to them when they're high, but when I talk to them later they have no recollection of what happened while on their trip. But thats their decision. I'm not going to stop them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out and do it.

I'm just stressed and I'm tired of people telling me I don't know what I'm talking about...it has nothing to do with this but it's remotely relevant so LOL

Never said that man, just pointing out a subtle but very significant difference between "straight edge" and "i don't do weed" :)

I don't want to start a debate. maybe i do but i don't mean it personally, erin, really i promise - there is no way you can claim straight edge when you're 13.

Well, of course she can. I was thirteen when I chose to be Straight Edge after some personal experiences and such with substances. I'm seventeen now and haven't touched a substance since becoming Straight Edge.

As I've said, I don't judge people who do smoke--obviously since 90% of my friends do it. But they know where I stand and I know where they stand and we just respect one another's differences. I'm not going to go preaching to them about how bad it is when they will soon find out or when I know that it's not going to help them out at all.

I'm strong in my belief that it's bad for people and I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't care what my friends try to tell me about how it's not bad for a person and how it actually benefits them--I'm not buying into that. But I won't condemn those who do believe that. I don't care if people think I'm a weird Straight Edge girl because it's ultimately my choice and if they don't like it then no one ever said they have to stick around. Whichever side you're on, passing judgments isn't going to help anyone in the end.

i haven't tried it and i don't plan on ever trying it. idk, i mean, what's the point? most people i know do drugs and get drunk on a regular basis and that's fine i don't really care but that's just not for me. no offense to anybody but i feel like there are better ways to spend my time. plus, i don't want to do anything that is bad for me. i long, healthy life sounds good to me...oh yeah and it's illegal here.

I think, like anything that fucks up the way you think - alcohol whatever whatnot et.c marijuana reacts in relation to the way you treat it. i smoke weed on a regular basis, now judge me if you like, but i'm a straight A/B student and i'm going to university next year. i have a job, do my homework, have a boyfriend and volunteer at a youth club. whereas the guy i started smoking with got kicked out of his house when he was 16 and is currently homeless living with whichever friend is willing to take him in for a couple weeks. go figure.

you are the perfect example of what a person who smokes weeds can be like despite what everyone thinks.

everyone always thinks people that smoke have no life, are going no where in life, will be nothing, are bad people, etc... and thats really not true at all.

if people want to do it sure, if they dont then thats fine too. i don't really care.