Marijuana

Have You Tried It?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Tried It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost.

I love the notion that Harry has a graph of his post per day averages.

I wish I had one of those though, graphs and facts and stats and shit make me wetter than the average Twilight fangirl upon the mention of a vampire.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ross again."

fffffuuuuuu

I love the notion that Harry has a graph of his post per day averages.

I wish I had one of those though, graphs and facts and stats and shit make me wetter than the average Twilight fangirl upon the mention of a vampire.

It tells you your average posts per day on your profile :shifty:

Opinionated muthafucker indeed. Why are you comparing a moderate user of marijuana to the king sized black hole for bigmacs as if that's an accurate description of someone who doesn't use marijuana? Get this; I don't smoke, but I'm still in good shape. Yes, it is possible. What the hell Harry? Unless you're going to argue that smoking is somehow good to your health, I don't really see how Katie has misconceptions about it. Sure, junk food isn't healthy, but has anyone said that it is?

It's like, 3am here dude.

Cut me some slack, you know how I am with posting shit that doesn't make sense when I stay awake too long :P

And yes you're right actually. Smart ass:nono:

Fuck my life and posting when I should have been asleep hours ago, but refuse to sleep because I like the insanity caused by sleep deprivation

Maybe he looked at his profile last week, and again today. You don't need a graph for that. :shifty:

It's like, 3am here dude.

Cut me some slack, you know how I am with posting shit that doesn't make sense when I stay awake too long :P

And yes you're right actually. Smart ass:nono:

Fuck my life and posting when I should have been asleep hours ago, but refuse to sleep because I like the insanity caused by sleep deprivation

You need to put a child safety lock to this thread, then. :P

I meant like a graph showing every day you've spent on the site, your post average for that day, your overall post average etc..

I thought so, was just making sure you knew about the profile thingee. But graphs would be amusing. Specifically pie charts imo.

Maybe he looked at his profile last week, and again today. You don't need a graph for that. :shifty:

But he mightn't remember the figures from months ago. Maybe this time next year, he'll want to compare average post statistics from the same week that year and the one previous.

I'm emailing vBulletin.

But he mightn't remember the figures from months ago. Maybe this time next year, he'll want to compare average post statistics from the same week that year and the one previous.

I'm emailing vBulletin.

Did you catch the part where he referenced to his PPD ratio from "last week"?

Let's get back to this next year, then.

Yeah, I got that bit. I still don't see why you're trying to take my dream of a graph away from me. :(

Probably because you're imagining things.:nono:

Pekka, you mean old bastard.

Ever since you turned 21, you've turned into a decrepit, decaying old man who ruins fun for other.

I figured we could have a serioz thread for once, but meh, I just rolled with it once I saw an opportunity for a shitfefst.8-)

Probably because you're imagining things.:nono:

I figured we could have a serioz thread for once, but meh, I just rolled with it once I saw an opportunity for a shitfefst.8-)

it all turned upside down when I decided to post under the influence of being awake too long.

Man, I'm getting old.

Whats with this graph bull-ISH?

Anyway, I always wondered what smoking weed with my parents would be like. Like back when they were young?

It would most likely be me and my dad listening to Pink Floyd and being totally zoned out.

Seems like good times.