5/25/06 Slim's SF - 109 pics from front row

Lanizzle

Ok, so the concert was last Thursday...and I now have all the pictures uploaded.

Blame the fact that I have dial-up, makes uploading not so fun.

But enjoy! I was in front row and it was an amazing concert. Sometimes Hayley was even TOO close for pictures haha. Some of them are a little bleached out due to my flash acting up, but most of them are good.

If you use anywhere else, please credit me :D

Oh, and page 6 is the beginning of the concert, and page 1 is the end, so the pictures are technically in backward order.

Here's the link:

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/LastFlightOut/Paramore%20Concert%20at%20Slims/

wowowow I love them AND HER JEANS!

does anyone know if I can get those jeans from AE anymore cause she's the second person that I saw wearing them and I love em...yeah sorry about being a pants whore.

wowowow I love them AND HER JEANS!

does anyone know if I can get those jeans from AE anymore cause she's the second person that I saw wearing them and I love em...yeah sorry about being a pants whore.

i dont think they sell it anymoer

my friend has them too

Nuuuu darnit and I saw someone at school just start wearing them and it made me think if they were new or not.