SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

the1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still like a winter wonderland here :D was snowing a bit this morning. stopped now. but apparently more [blizzard conditions, or so I hear] is forecast for tomorrow. I find it quite hilarious how Ireland can deal with shitloads of rain, but, throw the frozen kind at us and "OMG IT'S THE APOCALYSE"! Everything is mayhem. Annnd the best part is, our Minister for Transport is nowhere to be found, right when the roads are nuts, public transport has shut down, and god knows what else, haha!

:lol:

We have up to 6-8 inches of snow in County Durham at the moment, and more due on the way.

It started off as a nice change, but its ridiculous now. I've helped push about 3 cars out the snow this week alone. :P

Kinda hoping for snow tomorrow - tomorow evening, rather, i have an exam that needs to be taken in the afternoon... but yeah, if it snows so much on wednesday evening, that would be rad, as it would mean i would get another snow day and then i wouldnt have been in school for like 4 weeks. haha. i find that rad. ...in a, oh-my-god-going-to-fail-all-my-a-levels kind of way.