Next UK single!!!

sidekickpride

I hope whatver video it is, it doesn't get played on MTVTWO.

Seriously, I watch that channel :shifty:

Well.. I've seen TWYG on MTVTWO, what does that tell ya? :P

Live footage from the UK tour.

It'll be Hallelujah mkII.

Hm, that could work I guess. Ohh yes, footage of that couple getting engaged for sure!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off!! wow!! great risk but im certain ittl be worth it!!!

basically itll apeal to a different audience as well as the normal. some older people may start to pay attention as it is a slower more mature sounding song!!! i have a great feeling about this.

hmm video? this is gonna be interesting!! :D

nice! i love this song.

i hope it won't let me down and i really hope it's not gonna be a mass hit or something.

i don't know why but i couldn't stand if every teenager would be like "YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION!!!!!111oneoneone" you know.

well when/if there will be a video of it, i hope it's not too cliché.

My dad always makes fun of how many times she says 'you are the only exception' haha.

I think it's a surprising choice and I love this song so I can't wait to see the end product :D I wish it came out a bit sooner though.

Funny, I had the song on yesterday and my sister happened to be in the room. She sat quietly until the end of the song and just said "Hm, I get the feeling you're the only exception!" She does say it a hell of a lot. :P

Oh, if the video was footage from the UK tour that'd probably be what Brandon was talking about when he said he was going to be announcing a big surprise. It'd also be another reason for why they added the song to the UK setlist. Really hope it isn't a live footage music video cause I want that big surprise to be a live DVD.

Oh, if the video was footage from the UK tour that'd probably be what Brandon was talking about when he said he was going to be announcing a big surprise. It'd also be another reason for why they added the song to the UK setlist. Really hope it isn't a live footage music video cause I want that big surprise to be a live DVD.

they played that song on all the european tour...

^i totally agree with you!

that's a sweet song and I'm afraid it becomes like "my immortal" by evanescence.

ahh yeah hopefully it won't.

i think it'll be good because it's a love song and it's simple and will probably appeal to more people but it will gather loads more "paramore fans" who only know the only exception and decode :P haha

but that's great for paramore i suppose :mrgreen:

nice! i love this song.

i hope it won't let me down and i really hope it's not gonna be a mass hit or something.

i don't know why but i couldn't stand if every teenager would be like "YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION!!!!!111oneoneone" you know.

well when/if there will be a video of it, i hope it's not too cliché.

well, i hope paramore pulls a t-swizzle. jump than fall got number #1 for what, 2 days? than everybody forgot about it. and about the vid, well, all songs give off an aura to me and TOE is blue. i think it will be a sweet/sappy video with josh and jenna or hayley and chad.

regarding single 4: well, why not turn it off? it was given an acoustic version for something...

The Only Exception is a good choice, I already saw it on a tv show, i think it was Gossip girl , this song has the potential to win new fans over :) and maybe then they will stop talking about Twilight...

It's a unexpected choice, it's good they want to take a risk and surprise that's good ...

For the video, I don't have particular expectations, I trust them , I know it will be awesome but relesase date April why wait son long ? :(

And footage fo the proposal would be cool but they have to give their agreement