US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Ugh, this is why I hate living in England! You guys get loads of gigs in relatively intimate venues!

For the BNE tour, we got 6 gigs I think, all in venues like 10,000 people.

I'm gutted I'm missing out on this! I don't think much of the supports, but still, it's another Paramore tour

I TOTALLY agree! The US BNE tour was tiny venues, and with us, it's like the band just wanna get in, perform to as many people as possible at once, and get out, only staying for 6 dates :( there's plenty of tiny venues all over the UK, Birmingham o2 academy woulda been great instead of the NIA.

This is just kind of a small continuation of the last US tour so they can hit a few places they missed because apparently, the summer tour is going to be pretty huge. That's when they'll be back in the bigger cities.

okay so i haven't been to a paramore show in a few years and i'm not sure how this whole thing is going to work...if i can convince my parents to let me miss school and get to the venue by 10 AM do you think i will get barricade or at least close enough to have a good spot? do the PFC members get an early entry to this tour b.c idk if it's worth me sitting there 8 hours and then get inside and theres already like 20 or 30 people a head of me....what do you guys think?

• 1 month later...