US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

I had a dream last night that my friend was super late in picking me up for the show, and I had nothing to bring to the meet & greet, which I ended up missing anyway. Haha, I used to have those dreams before the first day of school, not about shows. :P

i have nightmares about shows too...but more usually about warped.

i've had several dreams in the past where i got there really late and missed

the band that i really wanted to see. or the location of the stages were all

mixed up and i had to search all over the place and could never find them.

haha idk, but don't feel bad...you're not the only one who has dreams like that :)

I had a really random dream in the weeks before I went to see Paramore in December. I dreamt that only about 20 people turned up and that it was in this tiny function hall. But I never dreamt far enough into it for Paramoe to arrive onstage. For some reason, the band There For Tomorrow were supporting and playing acoustically... Very strange... :shifty:

That would be pretty awesome, as long as you have time to put it together. :)

i have time, just not sure if ill have the money. hahaha. i should have the money but i need to buy a prom dress still lol

My show is 2 weeks from tomorrow! So freakin' excited. Trying to figure out what to bring to get signed.

Also, for some reason we can't have any cameras for my show. Is anyone else's like that? I'm assuming they'll still let us bring them in for the m&g at least.

That's a bummer. At least you tried. I know Adam asked for you too.

yeah.

it's not that big of a deal, i guess.

I'll just have to wait longer that's all, it'll happen sometime :P

--

So i hear everybody got their tickets today? I'm still waiting.. it better be here tomorrow.

yeah.

it's not that big of a deal, i guess.

I'll just have to wait longer that's all, it'll happen sometime :P

--

So i hear everybody got their tickets today? I'm still waiting.. it better be here tomorrow.

i didnt get mine, at least i dont think.

i havnt looked and no one told me

My show is 2 weeks from tomorrow! So freakin' excited. Trying to figure out what to bring to get signed.

Also, for some reason we can't have any cameras for my show. Is anyone else's like that? I'm assuming they'll still let us bring them in for the m&g at least.

that's weird...usually all shows say that on the ticket or w/e but its a rock show obvs people are going to bring cameras..it's usually not a big deal.

yeah.

Yeah I got mine today. I know a bunch of people who got theirs as well. So stoked.