The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Neither did I, I don't really think the class would have taken it seriously anyway. :lol:

I remember in year 7, we had to watch a video in Biology of a husband and wife walking around their house naked with all their........bits hanging out. That was followed by a rather interesting sex cartoon. :shifty:

hahha i think we got the same video, were they just like walking around doing normal shit but buttass naked ? sex ed was a disaster at my school,

Neither did I, I don't really think the class would have taken it seriously anyway. :lol:

I remember in year 7, we had to watch a video in Biology of a husband and wife walking around their house naked with all their........bits hanging out. That was followed by a rather interesting sex cartoon. :shifty:

lol thats awkward

We watched so many videos, it was horrible, haha. No one took it seriously either :P

I remember one we watched in like 5th grade or something, it was literally the whole process from having sex to the baby coming. I thought I was gonna throw up.

And in 10th grade, we watched this video about abortion and this irish woman was there to tell us about it, and she obviously had an accent since she was iris. She sounded so weird, the whole class were crying of laughter:lol: I felt a little sorry for her, haha.

hahha i think we got the same video, were they just like walking around doing normal shit but buttass naked ? sex ed was a disaster at my school,

Yep, that's the one :lol:

Oh, and I remember in year 6 before we went on a 4 day class trip to the Isle of Wight, the female teachers gave all the girls a 'period talk' in case something happened while we were away. They had to put all the boys in another room so they couldn't hear anything. Pahah.

Yep, that's the one :lol:

Oh, and I remember in year 6 before we went on a 4 day class trip to the Isle of Wight, the female teachers gave all the girls a 'period talk' in case something happened while we were away. They had to put all the boys in another room so they couldn't hear anything. Pahah.

Ahh, we went to the Isle of Wight too :D

They did that with us haha, they were just like 'if any girls need to talk and don't know what to do we will be here to help'

I reckon all these sex ed tapes were more for the teachers benefit than for the students if you get what I'm sayin'. ;-)

:rotfl:

that would scare me off touching another human being for the rest of my life

it was HORRIFIC.

like.

horrifyingly horrific.

i made my boyfriend watch it, hahahahaha.

yeah we're never having kids. haha !

Ahh, we went to the Isle of Wight too :D

They did that with us haha, they were just like 'if any girls need to talk and don't know what to do we will be here to help'

:rotfl:

i went to the isle of wight too ! high five ! hahaha, south east england school trips are incredibly uninventive, evidently

this reminds me off 5th grade, when we got all these talks and stuff. We were being separated, and all the girls had to go with our female teacher and sit in a ring and I remember she were showing us like this "menstruation kit" if you can call it that, and was like: "if anything ever happens, you can always go up to the office and tell them you need it". It was really awkward.

The same teacher also said something like: "why do you have to be boyfriends and girlfriends? can't you all just be friends? it's so much easier" haha, a lot of stuff happened between some girls that liked the same guys and stuff around that time. It was tragic ;p

i went to the isle of wight too ! high five ! hahaha, south east england school trips are incredibly uninventive, evidently

*High five!* :mrgreen:

Kingswood by any chance? :)

The year 6's in my school went there every year.

Haha yeah, the Kingswood Centre or something?

Did you go on some activity thing called Nightline? xD

the best video i had to watch was one where a couple were having trouble putting a condom on, so they went the doctors to ask how to :neutral: and the doctor whipped out this banana and started putting a condom on it. It was hilarious :')

best.video.ever.