The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I last kissed a boy when i was...12? lol after that i just had fights with them.

12? wow

i was first kissed at 15, almost 16, by my horrible ex bf. i complained so much about him on here maybe some of you remember lol

anyway, we were together for 2-2,5 months. i haven't even been crushing on anyone since then, so i haven't kissed anyone either. it's sad, but i don't even remember what it's like to kiss. at all

his tongue (his name was peter) was like, just, like. rotating. hahahaha. and so slobbery. it was the grossest thing ever i'm amazed i ever kissed anyone else after that. seriously just the memory is making me cringe.

eww.

i dont get why guys use so much tongue..

my first kiss was good haha it was with a guy i had been crushing on for a few years actually,and we finally got together ^^ i was like 13/14 i think.

12? wow

i was first kissed at 15, almost 16, by my horrible ex bf. i complained so much about him on here maybe some of you remember lol

anyway, we were together for 2-2,5 months. i haven't even been crushing on anyone since then, so i haven't kissed anyone either. it's sad, but i don't even remember what it's like to kiss. at all

i do! :lol: you had some weird phases with him.

tbh, i dont wanna make this experience again yet to be in a relationship or move my tongue into someone else's mouth...lol

Aww thats cute. I never had that at 12. The older family scared me off of boys. Bt that changed when I got to college.... (not in a slaggy way lol)

Yeah well i grew up kinda fast, had to learn early how to act sensible and to take responsibility for things and so he did. (though he wasnt that sensible and kinda gaga sometimes at all.)

i do! :lol: you had some weird phases with him.

tbh, i dont wanna make this experience again yet to be in a relationship or move my tongue into someone else's mouth...lol

Yeah well i grew up kinda fast, had to learn early how to act sensible and to take responsibility for things and so he did. (though he wasnt that sensible and kinda gaga sometimes at all.)

The same case here -.-

Hugs are awesome :D

I've never been kissed by a boy, considering I'm only 13 at the moment though, I'm not too worried. My biggest fear is actually not being loved when I'm older :/ Boys in my country these days are all just disgusting chavs that go out with girls who shove their tits out and date sluts like these:

16044_1277021723781_1177117066_3086.jpg

They've just turned 13 :/

Two girls I hate :nono: