The Ladies' Thread

Catie

i didn't realised that

LMAO

kiddin :rotfl:

:rotfl: I know its slightly turning ridiculous. lol

the video of a woman getting birth is so ridiculous. lol i've seen it twice in like the 7th and 8th grade. for some reason we all were just cracking up to death because all people in the video had such crazy haircuts. haha

:rotfl: I know its slightly turning ridiculous. lol

the video of a woman getting birth is so ridiculous. lol i've seen it twice in like the 7th and 8th grade. for some reason we all were just cracking up to death because all people in the video had such crazy haircuts. haha

Ahaha, yeah one we watched this woman had like this huge afro that was a really weird shape at the sides :rotfl:

Maybe those guys on the video need to watch a video of 'how to cut hair'

:P

Sex videos are just too funny. Ahaha, if we watch one this year, my science teacher will probably look something like this :oops: or maybe this ;-)

Ahaha, yeah one we watched this woman had like this huge afro that was a really weird shape at the sides :rotfl:

Maybe those guys on the video need to watch a video of 'how to cut hair'

:P

Sex videos are just too funny. Ahaha, if we watch one this year, my science teacher will probably look something like this :oops: or maybe this ;-)

they really have to.

lol btw random: our latest big brother seasons were also a good example on "we watch a sex video now". :rotfl:

Like '8th grade' :D

Ohh hehe :D

We have years, I'm in year 8 xD

I think we might have to watch a sex ed video towards the end of the year though, not too sure. I find them hilarious anyway :P

Except this one where this woman was giving birth and...

SO MUCH BLOOD :willy_nilly:

Even after she had the baby she had her legs wide open :nono:

Not a pretty sight...

Well okay..... I'm gonna talk about my boy issue. hahaha.

So, there's this guy I know named Zach. Zach happens to be in a local band here in Nashville. I've only known him for a little over a month now, but I feel like we've really become friends. I've been to a couple of his shows, and some of the other things his band has done and we've had time to talk about random stuff.

Well, this Sunday they had a contest for some lucky girl to be the band's Valentine and I happened to be the winner. So Zach and his brother Taylor (who's also in the band) come to my dorm and bring me balloons and a stuffed animal. Well I was talking to Zach and he was like, "We're sorry we kept you waiting so long. We didnt think it would take this long to deliver the other ones. We saved the best for last." and he kinda winked. And he also gave me this really ridiculously long hug, like I began to let go and he told me that he wasnt done. hahaha.

Well yeah, last night I went to one of his shows and I was talking to him and he always tells me that I'm awesome and that he adores me and that we need to hang out, but he never does anything about us actually hanging out. I'm confused. I really like him, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. I know he's kind of a flirt, because its kind of his job as a band frontman to make the fans happy and whatnot, but he seems to be a bit more friendly with me.

Well okay..... I'm gonna talk about my boy issue. hahaha.

So, there's this guy I know named Zach. Zach happens to be in a local band here in Nashville. I've only known him for a little over a month now, but I feel like we've really become friends. I've been to a couple of his shows, and some of the other things his band has done and we've had time to talk about random stuff.

Well, this Sunday they had a contest for some lucky girl to be the band's Valentine and I happened to be the winner. So Zach and his brother Taylor (who's also in the band) come to my dorm and bring me balloons and a stuffed animal. Well I was talking to Zach and he was like, "We're sorry we kept you waiting so long. We didnt think it would take this long to deliver the other ones. We saved the best for last." and he kinda winked. And he also gave me this really ridiculously long hug, like I began to let go and he told me that he wasnt done. hahaha.

Well yeah, last night I went to one of his shows and I was talking to him and he always tells me that I'm awesome and that he adores me and that we need to hang out, but he never does anything about us actually hanging out. I'm confused. I really like him, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. I know he's kind of a flirt, because its kind of his job as a band frontman to make the fans happy and whatnot, but he seems to be a bit more friendly with me.

Is Zach actually who i mean he is ?

it that is then you r one really lucky girl :)

To cut the long story short is he specially sweet with you more then others? if so then maybe you should take iniciative.. i mean sugesst him to to something fun like go to bowling or someting that is not strictly supose to be a date... and if one on one time turns ok then maybe a date is next option

Is Zach actually who i mean he is ?

it that is then you r one really lucky girl :)

To cut the long story short is he specially sweet with you more then others? if so then maybe you should take iniciative.. i mean sugesst him to to something fun like go to bowling or someting that is not strictly supose to be a date... and if one on one time turns ok then maybe a date is next option

Zach is the one from Since Forever. I've posted a few pictures of him in the hot people thread because he's absolutely gorgeous. hahaha

I mean, he seems to be really really really ridiculous sweet with me. And I think he views me as more of a friend than a fan because last night when I went to talk to him he was like... "Hold on, I have to talk to these fans." before he talked to me. So thats always good. I really need to just ask him if he wants to grab coffee or something. We need to talk outside of a show environment.

awwwwwww faith! thats so cute! <333

Awwww, its really confusing. hahaha