The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I went out with a chick when I was 18 that had had her period the same day she came to see me (several hours before she came to my house)

We went to my bedroom to do "stuff" before we went to a party (this was just before I lost my virginity, but at this point it was well beyond just kissing).

By the time I was finished, I had red flaky bits of dry-ish blood on my fingers :neutral:

One would think it's a bit more lady like to clean up "downstairs" first before your boyfriend and you decide to have some fun :P

ehw....:neutral:

I don't even remember when mine started :rotfl:

Like 13..

I thought it was horrible and nasty. I still think so anyways haha.

I've been taking the pill for.. 2 years? Maybe longer.. My mam dragged me to the doctor's because she didn't want my summer vacation to be spoiled. It was awkward, the doctor started asking about boyfriends while I just wanted (and still want) them JUST for taking them so I can decide when I ''want'' coughnevercough my period.

I went out with a chick when I was 18 that had had her period the same day she came to see me (several hours before she came to my house)

We went to my bedroom to do "stuff" before we went to a party (this was just before I lost my virginity, but at this point it was well beyond just kissing).

By the time I was finished, I had red flaky bits of dry-ish blood on my fingers :neutral:

One would think it's a bit more lady like to clean up "downstairs" first before your boyfriend and you decide to have some fun :P

:oops: unlucky.

ive never gotten the sex talk from either of my parents haha

my mums always like " i'm not gonna lecture you but if you have sex use a condom" haha and it was always random ,we could have been talking about something not even slightly related to sex and she'd just throw that out there ;P

The closest I got to "sex talks" was my mom complaining about me leaving used condoms underneath my bed when she would search my room because she probably assumed I was into drugs lol.

Funnily enough my girlfriend at the time didn't even care that I did that.

She must have assumed I just threw them out later in the day lol.

So the moral of my two true life stories are for your girls.

1. Make sure :downstairs" is clean.

2. Actually make sure your boyfriend throws out the used condoms

Sometimes fact really is stranger than fiction........I am a really weird guy:oops:

i never got the sex talk either, my dad was just like HOLY FUCK I HAVE THREE TEENAGE DAUGHTERS WHAT THE FUCK LET'S IGNORE EVERYTHING

and it worked out ayyy-okayyyy, i mean, everyone knows babys get dropped down chimneys by storks, like, you don't need this whole awkward parental talk about it, that'd just be silly