The Ladies' Thread

Catie

my mom never really has either. i learned it all from health class, books, and the most trustworthy source of all, friends! :roll:

yeah same here

sex talk... my mom and i never had that either

i don't mind it at all though. lol

i suppose she doesn't even want to try since she can guess i have no intentions of doing it

you're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. but if you do touch each other, you will get chlamydia and die.

OMG YES! hahahahaha

ive never gotten the sex talk from either of my parents haha

my mums always like " i'm not gonna lecture you but if you have sex use a condom" haha and it was always random ,we could have been talking about something not even slightly related to sex and she'd just throw that out there ;P

same here. though she knows that when she notices there's no guy i'm really interested in, the need to bring the condom advice on isn't given.

the awkward thing with my mom is that when she notices there's a guy i have a little crush on (like the guy during my practical week the last days), she always starts telling me embarassing things like "uhh i wish to be a grandma soon, hurry up." or "can't you just ask him to do you mom a favour and make a baby with him?" - i know it's just meant as a joke when she says stuff like that but it's kinda nerving and unnecessary at all.