The Ladies' Thread

Catie

i fight so much with my mom, everything i do seems wrong. and later at night she's always sorry. fine

That's exactly like my mam! She can stand and scream right in my face, then like 30 minutes later she comes down and is like: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." Then why the fuck do you do this ALL the friggins time?! Seriously, the apologizing doesn't matter anymore.

Yeps. My dad and I don't talk much about stuff other than school but it's alright hehe.

Ah, well I hope it will be better there :)

That's exactly like my mam! She can stand and scream right in my face, then like 30 minutes later she comes down and is like: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." Then why the fuck do you do this ALL the friggins time?! Seriously, the apologizing doesn't matter anymore.

Yeah excactly, its really annoying because after a couple of beers, everything is fine, but the next morning she'll be pissed again.

how could waking up to a boner or half a orgasm be bad. fuuuu guys luckyyy. lol but those voices .. that sounds weird xD

(makes me think about gerard way when he is with the band on some intervies and needs to say something to people who were jacking off, YOU'RE MOMS COMING. you know which one i mean right?)

That'll look really good on you! :)

Okay, I have a few choices:

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop//images/catalog/10H19WPLE_large.jpg

http://images.asos.com/inv/X/7/37/1077720/NavyWhiteTrim/image1xl.jpg (I think this is my favorite so far)

Okay, that's actually a lot. Haha.

Plz keep in mind I'm wearing a leather jacket with this. :P

i like these two