The Ladies' Thread

Catie

why does weight have to be so important!?

yes too much is unhealthy

but i mean appearance wise. everyone is just shallow and then they'll turn around and say they arn't, and looks don't matter, and blah blah blah.

it's just dumb.

why does weight have to be so important!?

yes too much is unhealthy

but i mean appearance wise. everyone is just shallow and then they'll turn around and say they arn't, and looks don't matter, and blah blah blah.

it's just dumb.

I know I see weight as not important in the sense of OTHERs' opinion. I just don't like my weight in my OWN opinion. Others can suck it :P

Don't try to battle the weight, just try to make the most out of what you have. I've only gained more weight since I started running actively. None of you guys (out of the ones I've seen pictures of) are even overweight, so stop obsessing over it! If you are already in fairly normal weight, good luck trying to lose some more without stopping eating! :/

I am lol. you must have not seen a picture of me.

I'm not even saying that to be the "Oh mah gawd i'm so fat!" type girl, I am actually overweight.

I have seen your picture.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Pekka, and I'm a certified sports coach. You are still right, though. :) But that's exactly what I mean. You shouldn't stress too much about your weight if you are genuinely interested in getting yourself in shape.

Remember to delegate part of the weight to your extra-thick bones!

well hello pekka. (:

and yeah, i'm taking weight training gym now so hopefully that helps a little bit.

Hello Ladies, I'm having a party this summer and its kind of a garden/tea party thing and I want all the girls to wear dresses and whatnot, but of course, since its my party I have to set a good example and I want to know y'all opinion. I have a few dresses that I really like. Here are some pictures.

Dress One

Dress Two

Dress Three

Yeah.... I really like three. I just hope I can find it in the store, because I don't trust ordering dresses online. hahaha.

It's actually more reliable than you would think. If you use the right sites, you can find some that are pretty true to size. Had to get mine for confirmation online.

Yeah, I just know how the store is where the dress is from and they're really unreliable. It all depends on the cut of the dress. Sometimes I'm one size and the other times I'm another size. Its obnoxious.

I'm just size HUGE :P

I hope you can find that dress. I actually like that one and I'm not a huge dress fan :P

Rename this thread "The Ultra-Low Self Esteem Thread":mrgreen:

But yeah seriously though, a change in diet, being more social, seeing a psych about my anxiety disorder and exercising more really turned my views on myself around and now I finally have self esteem, after having lived most of my life without it.

At first quitting junk food is like "WTF I CAN'T DO THAT I LOVE JUNK FOOD!" but I've gotten to the point where if I eat chocolate I start gagging and apart from corn chips and pizza (and to be fair pizza at least has some healthy qualities to it), I can't really eat junk food anymore.

It will take a few months to get there, but it's totally worth changing your diet

Yeah, I'm kinda size huge too. But I make it work. I accept the fact that I have curves like no other and I use that to my advantage. hahaha

You're gorgeous, faith! You hav curves, I have...well...fat. :) I try to make it work!

Rename this thread "The Ultra-Low Self Esteem Thread":mrgreen:

But yeah seriously though, a change in diet, being more social, seeing a psych about my anxiety disorder and exercising more really turned my views on myself around and now I finally have self esteem, after having lived most of my life without it.

At first quitting junk food is like "WTF I CAN'T DO THAT I LOVE JUNK FOOD!" but I've gotten to the point where if I eat chocolate I start gagging and apart from corn chips and pizza (and to be fair pizza at least has some healthy qualities to it), I can't really eat junk food anymore.

It will take a few months to get there, but it's totally worth changing your diet

uh what?

I think by saying that Harry, you're only causing more problems for the girls here. No offense, but when someone says something like that it only heightens how bad girls feel about themselves. Girls have huge self image complexes, even the most confident of girls do. Its simply how we function.